21,461 out of 68,442 elementary teachers passed while 34, 010 out of 81, 463 secondary teachers passed in the September 2015 Licensure Examination for Teachers. Out of the 21, 461 elementary teachers who passed, 20,145 of whom are first timers and 1,316 are repeaters while in the secondary teachers, 29,443 are first timers and 4,567 are repeaters.
The September 2015 LET results were released 48 working days after the last day of board examination.
Teachers board exam was conducted at various testing centers throughout the country by the Board of Professional Teachers headed by Dr. Rosita Navarro, Chairman and its members, Dr. Paz Lucido, Dr. Paraluman Giron and Dr. Nora Uy. Official results were released by the board 48 working days after the last day of examination. Below is the summary of all important results concerning the above-subject.
- (A-G) List of Passers Secondary September 2015 LET
- (H-O) List of Passers Secondary September 2015 LET
- (P-Z) List of Passers Secondary September 2015 LET
- (A-G) List of Passers Elementary September 2015 LET
- (H-O) List of Passers Elementary September 2015 LET
- (P-Z) List of Passers Elementary September 2015 LET
Top 10 Examinees Elementary and Secondary
Top Performing Schools and Performance of Schools - Elementary and Secondary
The board also reminds passers of the following important registration requirements:
- Date of Registration for Professional Identification Card and Certificate of Registration: starts 7 December 2015
- Duly accomplished Oath form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, current cedula, 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag), 2 sets of metered doc stamps, 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registation Fee of P450 for 2015-2018
August 2014 LET results were released 51 working days after the last day of board examination. 25,301 elementary teachers out of 70,786 examinees (35.74%) and 26,767 secondary teachers out of 77,803 examinees (34.40%) successfully passed. Noralyn Fernandez Sacoco from the Data Center College of the Philippines-Laoag City topped the elementary board passers having 89.40 passing percentage while Nixon Somblingo Balandra from the Philippine Normal University Cadiz City in secondary level having 90.20%.
PRC reminds that an examinee must have an average rating of not less than 75% and must have no rating lower than 50% in any of the test in order to pass the board exam.
September 2015 LET covers topics from the General Education subjects (English, Filipino, Mathematics, Science and Social Sciences), Professional Education subjects (Teaching Profession, Social Dimensions of Education, Principles of Teaching, Educational Development, Curriculum Development, Facilitating Learning, Child and Adolescent Development, Assessment of Student Learning, Developmental Reading, Field Study and Practice Teaching) and topics from the secondary teachers field of specialization (English, Filipino, Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Social Studies/Social Sciences, Values Education, MAPEH, Agriculture and Fishery Arts and Technology and Livelihood Education)
Stay tuned at this page or at our social fan pages for more updates regarding September 2015 LET. This article will also be revised soon as the results are released.