MANILA, Philippines - The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced the application schedule of the Special Professional Licensure Board Examination (SPLBE) for Middle Eastern countries for the year 2016. As posted, the September 2016 SPLBE will be conducted on September 14-16, 2016 at the following testing locations.
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Doha, Qatar
- Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Al-Khobar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Certified Public Accountant
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics Technicians
- Environmental Planning
- Mechanical Engineering
- Certified Plant Mechanics
- Master Plumbing
- Registered Electrical Engineering
- Registered Master Electricians
- Professional Teachers/ LET
- Radiologic Technology
- X Ray Technology
- Respiratory Therapy
PRC said that interested applicants shall apply online via the Online Application data-entry System. Applicants may apply on PRC website from June 10 to July 1, 2016.
Applicants shall provide the Philippine Overseas Labor Offices (POLO) in their current country of location with 2 pieces of passport size ID photo with name tag as well as all scanned documents saved in CD or USB. The deadline of submission is on July 15, 2016 (Friday).
These documents will be accepted by POLO for further submission to Professional Regulation Commission.
PRC said that the list of conditionally approved applicants will be posted at PRC official website which shall then be forwarded to the six testing locations.
These basic documents shall be presented by the applicant on site.
- Printed online application form, signed with thumb mark affixed.
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records with scanned picture and remarks "For Board Examination Purposes only" not required.
- Photocopy of valid passport
- 1 piece of passport size picture with complete nametag and white background
Aside from the basic requirements posted above, these specific documents required by each regulatory boards shall be secured by the applicant, courtesy of the Professional Regulation Commission.
PRCboard.com is among the trusted websites when it comes to providing timely and reliable information on any government-related examinations. Further updates about September 2016 SPLBE board exam results and related news and announcements can be retrieved at this website or at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter.