Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) is currently the most-numbered examinees being administered by PRC - Board of Professional Teachers (BPT). Passing LET exam is never easy. On the exam conducted March 2016, 12, 128 out of 42, 739 elementary teachers (28.38%) while 18, 810 out of 53, 090 secondary teachers (35.43%) passed.
The next board exam for teachers is scheduled to take place on September 25, 2016 at all testing centers in the country.
As mentioned in the information page of this website, articles posted are not limited to board exam results, list of passers, top 10 examinees and performance of schools.
Aspiring PRC licensed teachers can read here the summary of LET Reviewer with Answers for General Education (Gen Ed), Professional Education (Prof Ed) and Majorship or Area of Specialization.
Reviewer in other PRC-administered board exams will also be posted in the future.
- Foundations of Education - Part 1, Part 2
- Child and Adolescent Development - Part 1, Part 2
- Principles and Theories of Learning and Motivation - Part 1, Part 2
- Principles and Strategies of Teaching - Part 1, Part 2
- Curriculum Development - Part 1, Part 2
- Educational Technology - Part 1, Part 2
- Assessment and Evaluation of Learning - Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4
- Teaching Profession - Part 1, Part 2
- Social Dimensions in Education/Developments in Education - Part 1, Part 2
- Biological Science
- Physical Science
- Social Studies/ Social Sciences
- Values Education
- Agriculture and Fishery Arts
- Technology and Livelihood Education (TLE)
- List of Passers, Results: September 2016 LET Teachers Board Exam (Elementary, Secondary)
- Room Assignment: September 2016 LET Teachers Board Exam
- How to Pass Licensure Exam? Tips from Board Passers
- LET Coverage of Exams
- Program for September 2016 Licensure Exam for Teachers (LET)
- September 25, 2016 LET Teachers Board Exam Schedule, Deadline of Filing and Requirements
Should the examinee has reviewer or related materials that they wish to be featured at this website. Please submit it through this email address: email@example.com
For further updates, we advised LET takers to follow us at our social media accounts via Facebook and Twitter as we will also post review questions from time to time.