MANILA, Philippines - The National Police Commission (NAPOLCOM) will open the Online Exam Scheduling System for April 2017 NAPOLCOM Exams. Below is the step by step procedures on how to secure an online appointment.
As announced, the online portal for securing appointment for PNP entrance will be active from January 30, 2017.
STEP 1. Go to www.napolcom-oleass.com. The welcome message will be displayed including important reminders. A quick instruction is shown below on how to apply. After reading the page, click the 'Continue' button at the bottom of the web page.
STEP 2. After clicking the continue button, the applicant will be redirected to the online application scheduling system page (shown below) where he/she will enter all important fields needed.
- Select the type of applicant, whether civilian or PO1 temporary.
- Select the examination center where the applicant wishes to submit all requirements.
- Write the last name, first name, middle name or extension name if applicable. Should there be no middle name, type period (.)
- Select the date of birth. NAPOLCOM is not accepting applicants who are younger than 20 years old and older than 31.
- If the applicant is member of the indigenous group, he/she will be asked if he/she has a certification from OMA or NCIP.
- Fill out the remaining fields such as email address, contact number and address. Below is the sample filled out form.
STEP 3. A confirmation message will be shown once the application has been completed.
STEP 4. Don't forget to save and print the generated letter. The applicant must bring this together with the requirements during the stipulated appointment date. Below is the sample generated letter.
Finished! For further inquiries, NAPOLCOM advised the public to reach them at these contact numbers, (049)545-1368,0927548308, 09778074269 and 09399248649. Meanwhile, all screenshots posted in this article are courtesy of the National Police Commission.