MANILA, Philippines – The September 2016 Special Professional Licensure Board Exam (SPLBE) for Certified Public Accountants CPA (Middle East) results, together with the list of passers, top 10 examinees, performance of schools and related announcements are available at this website as PRC officially released the results online few working weeks after the last day of board examination.
As announced, 42 out of 163 examinees passed.
The September 2016 SPLBE for Certified Public Accountants (CPA) in Middle East was administered by PRC Board of Accountancy headed by its Chairman, Joel L. Tan-Torres and its members, Eliseo A. Aurellado, Gerard B. Sanvictores, Gloria T. Baysa, Concordio S. Quisaot and Samuel B. Padilla on September 14-16, 2016 at PRC testing locations in Riyadh, Jeddah & Al-Khobar, KSA; Abu Dhabi, UAE; Doha, Qatar; and Kuwait.
- Top 10 Passers: September 2016 SPLBE for Certified Public Accountant CPA (Middle East) Topnotchers
- Performance of Schools: September 2016 SPLBE for Certified Public Accountant CPA (Middle East) Results
- September 2016 SPLBE for other Programs: Architecture, Civil Engineering, Accountancy, Dentistry, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Planning, Master Plumbing, Mechanical Engineering, Nursing, Radiologic Technology, Respiratory Therapist, Teachers
C. P. A. LICENSURE EXAMINATION - MIDDLE EAST
Held on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016 & FF. DAYS
Released on OCTOBER 19, 2016
Seq. No. N a m e
1 ABADILLA, JEFREY UTRERA
2 ABELLA, HAZEL AMADIO
3 ALAYON, MYREN NOZA
4 ALBIA, HIPOLITO RUBI
5 AMPAC, ALFREDO JAOJAO
6 AQUINO, ELMY GAVIOLA
7 ARIENDA, MARIA MICHELLE CAMACHO
8 ARZOBAL, JEROME HERDY GONZAGA
9 BACTAT, SHARON AGUSTIN
10 BERCES, JANICE ROMERO
11 BORAC, RINA BAJADO
12 CAJUCOM, GRACE ANTONETTE LACSON
13 CAPATAN, SHIELA JANE COSINAS
14 COLLANTES, JOSE JR PERITO
15 CRISTE, JOY EDRAL
16 DASIGAO, GANIE TALISAYON
17 DOLORICO, CHARITY AGCAOILI
18 DOMINGO, FELIX LIWAG
19 ESPERIDA, ROMMEL ESPALDON
20 EVANGELISTA, AILEEN MAGSUMBOL
21 FRONDA, SYLVIA DELA CRUZ
22 GERVACIO, MARIA VICTORIA ALARCON
23 INOY, ESTRELLITO MOLLE
24 JAMION, MUSSAH IBNO
25 LANGI, FLORANTE ABELLA
26 LURA, JOSEPH FLORES
27 MAGCAWAS, JAYCEE JOHN CERDA
28 MANCAO, LIZA DAVID
29 NAVALTA, JEAN FLORECE
30 OCLIASO, RFJAKE CHINGCUANGCO
31 PELENIO, VICTOR CATIOC
32 RAMOS, DYANN SUETOS
33 RAYMUNDO, RIZALINA NACACHI
34 REPUELA, JIMMY CUALBAR
35 RESCOBILLO, GERIC ADRIATICO
36 RUIZ, JONATHAN ILAGAN
37 SEVILLA, JENNIFER VERGARA
38 TIOZON, LEAH MAE CABRILLOS
39 UBAS, MICHAEL TOLENTINO
40 VERGARA, MARY GRACE ASI
41 VILLANUEVA, LOTIS DIALA
42 VIRAY, MA PERPETUA WAJE
REGISTRATION DATE & REQUIREMENTS
Aside from the itemized results posted above, these important registration schedule, requirements and fees shall be secured by a successful examinee.
- The schedule of online appointment for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration will be announced by PRC.
- Registration requirements: duly accomplished Oath Form, latest/current CTC or cedula, 1 piece of colored passport ID picture with white background and nametag, 2 sets of doc stamps and 1 short envelope with name and profession written.
To receive up-to-date news about September 2016 SPLBE for CPA in Middle East results, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website or follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter.