MANILA, Philippines – The September 2016 Special Professional Licensure Board Exam (SPLBE) for Dentists (Middle East) results, together with the list of passers, top 10 examinees, performance of schools and related announcements are available at this website as PRC officially released the results online few working weeks after the last day of board examination.
As announced, 7 out of 29 examinees passed the theoretical phase. The successful passers in the theoretical phase are advised by PRC to pay their practical examination fee of P400 at PRC Manila
The September 2016 SPLBE for Dentists in Middle East was administered by PRC Board of Dentistry headed by its OIC, Dr. Rannier F. Reyes and its members, Dr. Gloria M. Bumanlag, Dr. Melinda L. Garcia, Dr. Roberto M. Tajonera and Dr. Maria Jona D. Godoy on September 14-16, 2016 at PRC testing locations in Riyadh, Jeddah & Al-Khobar, KSA; Abu Dhabi, UAE; Doha, Qatar; and Kuwait.
- Top 10 Passers: September 2016 SPLBE for Dentists (Middle East) Topnotchers
- Performance of Schools: September 2016 SPLBE for Dentists (Middle East) Results
- September 2016 SPLBE for other Programs: Architecture, Civil Engineering, Accountancy, Dentistry, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Planning, Master Plumbing, Mechanical Engineering, Nursing, Radiologic Technology, Respiratory Therapist, Teachers
DENTIST LICENSURE EXAMINATION (MIDDLE EAST) - WRITTEN PHASE
Held on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016 & FF. DAYS Page: 2 of 2
Released on OCTOBER 5, 2016
Seq. No. N a m e
1 AGPAOA, MARIA ELIZA AGPALZA
2 DE CASTRO, LYNN VILLANUEVA
3 FELIPE, JERMELINA DE LA CRUZ
4 NARON, MARIA CELINE ANDRADE
5 SALLATIC, CECILE LEDSY
6 SURARA, JOLLY BIASON
7 TRINIDAD, JANICE BENEDITO
NOTHING FOLLOWS---------------------- REGISTRATION DATE & REQUIREMENTS
Aside from the itemized results posted above, these important registration schedule, requirements and fees shall be secured by a successful examinee.
- The schedule of online appointment for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration will be announced by PRC.
- Registration requirements: duly accomplished Oath Form, latest/current CTC or cedula, 1 piece of colored passport ID picture with white background and nametag, 2 sets of doc stamps and 1 short envelope with name and profession written.
To receive up-to-date news about September 2016 SPLBE for Dentist in Middle East results, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website or follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter.