MANILA, Philippines – The September 2016 Special Professional Licensure Board Exam (SPLBE) for Mechanical Engineers (ME) and Certified Plant Mechanic (CPM) Middle East results, together with the list of passers, top 10 examinees, performance of schools and related announcements are available at this website as PRC officially released the results online few working weeks after the last day of board examination.
As announced, 27 out of 118 examinees passed. The results of examination with respect to fourteen (14) examinees from Riyadh were withheld pending final review and analysis of the said examination.
The September 2016 SPLBE for Mechanical Engineering ME CPM in Middle East were administered by PRC Board of Mechanical Engineering headed by its Chairman, Engr. Jesus M. Redelosa and its members, Engr. Fernando S. Guevara and Engr. Mirardo C. Malazarte, Jr. on September 14-15 2016 at PRC testing locations in Riyadh, Jeddah & Al-Khobar, KSA; Abu Dhabi, UAE; Doha, Qatar; and Kuwait.
- Top 10 Passers: September 2016 SPLBE for Mechanical Engineers ME CPM (Middle East) Topnotchers
- Performance of Schools: September 2016 SPLBE for Mechanical Engineers ME CPM (Middle East) Results
- September 2016 SPLBE for other Programs: Architecture, Civil Engineering, Accountancy, Dentistry, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Planning, Master Plumbing, Mechanical Engineering, Nursing, Radiologic Technology, Respiratory Therapist, Teachers
MECHANICAL ENGINEER LICENSURE EXAMINATION - MIDDLE EAST
Held on SEPTEMBER 14 & 15, 2016 Page: 2 of 2
Released on OCTOBER 4, 2016
Seq. No. N a m e
1 ANORE, RICO FULGUIRINAS
2 ARCANGEL, DOMINGO JR GRACILLA
3 ARDAMIL, ANGELO ESQUILLO
4 BANAS, LEONARDO JR REMEDIO
5 BASILIDES, LITO EVARRETE
6 BUSTARGA, DEXTER SARTO
7 CAPATAYAN, ROMMEL ALLAN VIDAL
8 CUIZON, HERNANDO SAGUIPID
9 DE GALICIA, DENNIS SUICO
10 ESTRELLA, WINSTON GRANADA
11 GALIGAO, MICHAEL REPONIA
12 GARCIANO, OSCAR MARZAN
13 GAVINO, NORBERTO CORTEZ
14 GEVANA, ROSENDO MANILA
15 GULFAN, RICARDO JR MEDILO
16 ISANAN, VICENTE ZULUETA
17 MARICOL, TATA CAINDUG
18 PALTEP, TRANQUILINO RULLAN
19 PATIAM, GERRY ESTOS
20 QUIÑONES, ROEL LOZANO
21 RAYMUNDO, REIMOND BALUYOT
22 RETANAN, HENRY REVERENTE
23 RUIZ, RAMERO ILLUSTRACION
24 SONEJA, FLORO SOLO
25 SUAIB, IBRAHIM MUSTAPHA
26 TUPAG, VICTOR ALEJANDRO TALIP
27 YABUT, RAMIL GEMENTIZA
NOTHING FOLLOWS---------------------- REGISTRATION DATE & REQUIREMENTS
Aside from the itemized results posted above, these important registration schedule, requirements and fees shall be secured by a successful examinee.
- The schedule of online appointment for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration will be announced by PRC.
- Registration requirements: duly accomplished Oath Form, latest/current CTC or cedula, 1 piece of colored passport ID picture with white background and nametag, 2 sets of doc stamps and 1 short envelope with name and profession written.
To receive up-to-date news about September 2016 SPLBE for Mechanical Engineers in Middle East results, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website or follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter.