PRC announced the official results as well as the top performing schools and performance of colleges and universities in the September 2016 Mechanical Engineer ME and Certified Plant Mechanic CPM board exams six (6) working days after the last day of board examination.
Overview of the overall college or university standing is significant especially to the incoming and current students as well as college and university administrators.
Below is the complete list of school performance during the aforementioned board exam.
- List of Passers: September 2016 Mechanical Engineer ME CPM Board Exam Results
- Top 10 Passers: September 2016 Mechanical Engineer ME Board Exam Topnotchers
- Top 10 Passers: September 2016 Certified Plant Mechanic CPM Board Exam Topnotchers
- Verification of Ratings: September 2016 Mechanical Engineer ME CPM Board Exam Results
- September 2016 Technical Evaluation for Upgrading as Professional Mechanical Engineer Results
|RANK||SCHOOL||TOTAL NO. OF EXAM.||TOTAL NO. PASSED||PERCENTAGE PASSED|
|1||UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-DILIMAN||72||72||100.00%|
|2||BATANGAS STATE UNIVERSITY - ALANGILAN||96||95||98.96%|
|3||UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS||125||115||92.00%|
|4||TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY OF THE
|5||POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES- MAIN-STA. MESA||89||80||89.89%|
|6||TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY OF THE
|7||SAINT LOUIS UNIVERSITY||126||109||86.51%|
|8||HOLY ANGEL UNIVERSITY||66||57||86.36%|
|9||BULACAN STATE UNIVERSITY (FOR. BCAT)-
|10||UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHEASTERN PHILIPPINES-
PRCboard.com is among the trusted websites that provides timely and reliable information in any board examination conducted by PRC and other related government agencies. Updates can be retrieved at this website or at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter.