MANILA, Philippines – The September 2016 LET results or Licensure Exam for Teachers' (Elementary and Secondary Levels) list of passers, top 10 examinees, top performing schools and related announcements are available at this website as PRC officially released the results online 48 working days after the last day of board examination.
As announced, 23,378 elementary teachers out of 77,466 examinees (30.18%) and 31,334 secondary teachers out of 92,754 examinees (33.78%) successfully passed. It is further announced that of the 23,378 elementary teacher passers, 21,896 are first timers and 1,482 are repeaters. For the secondary teachers, 28,957 passers are first timers and 2,377 are repeaters.
The results of examination with respect to four (4) examinees were withheld pending final determination of their liabilities under the rules and regulations governing licensure examination.
SEPTEMBER 2016 LET RESULTS SUMMARY
- Elementary: List of Passers (A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z)
- Secondary: List of Passers (A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z)
- Top 10 Passers: September 2016 LET Teachers Elementary Level Topnotchers
- Top 10 Passers: September 2016 LET Teachers Secondary Level Topnotchers
- Top Performing Schools, Performance of Schools: September 2016 LET Teachers Board Exam
- Schedule of Registration, Verification of Ratings, Oath-taking: September 2016 LET Teachers Board Exam
REGISTRATION DATE & REQUIREMENTS
Aside from the itemized results posted above, these important registration schedule, requirements and fees shall be secured by a successful examinee.
- The schedule of registration for successful examinees from Manila is outlined here.
- Registration requirements: duly accomplished Oath Form, latest/current CTC or cedula, 1 piece of colored passport ID picture with white background and nametag, 2 sets of doc stamps and 1 short envelope with name and profession written.
According to the Commission’s Resolution No. 2015-948 series of 2015 entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for Year 2016”, the target release date for the results of September 2016 LET Teachers (Elementary and Secondary) board exams will be on November 29, 2016 (Tuesday) or forty four(44) working days after the last day of board examinations. However, results may be released earlier or later without prior notice.
Update 01-October-2016: PRC Baguio in its blog post said that LET results are expected to be released after forty five (45) working days.
On the same exam conducted by PRC on March 2016, results were out after forty one (41) working days working days. During LET conducted September 2015, results were released after forty eight (48) working days while thirty eight (38) working days during March 2015.
The September 2016 LET both for elementary and secondary levels covered the following GenEd and ProfEd topics.
General Education (GenEd)
- English - Study and Thinking Skills, Writing in the Discipline, Speech and Oral Communication, Philippine Literature and Master Works of the World
- Filipino – Komunikasyon sa Akademikong Pilipino, Pagbasa at Pagsulat sa Panananaliksik at Masining na Pagpapahayag
- Mathematics – Fundamentals of Math, Plane Geometry, Elementary Algebra and Statistics and Probability
- Science – Biological Science - General Biology, Physical Science with Earth Science
- Social Sciences – Philippine Government New Constitution with Human Rights, Philippine History, Basic Economics, Taxation, Agrarian Reform, Society, Culture with Family Planning; Rizal and other Heroes, Philosophy of Man, Arts, General Psychology and Information and Communication Technology
- Teaching Profession, Social Dimensions of Education
- Principles of Teaching, Educational Technology and Curriculum Development
- Facilitating Learning, Child and Adolescent Development
- Assessment of Student Learning, Developmental Reading
- Field Study and Practice Teaching
Details of the examination coverage are itemized in the article below.
SEE ALSO: Exam Coverage in Licensure Exam for Teachers (LET)
To pass the board exam for teachers, PRC said that an examinee must obtain an average rating of not less than 75% and must have no rating lower than 50% in any of the tests.
During March 2016 LET board exam, 12, 128 out of 42, 739 elementary teachers (28.38%) while 18, 810 out of 53, 090 secondary teachers (35.43%) successfully passed. UP Diliman was the top performing school in secondary level having 57 out of 61 examinees passed followed by St. Louis University having 165 out of 179 examinees passed. Complete performance of schools for March 2016 LET are posted here.
Rowena Miano Hingpit from University of Mindanao Davao City topped the March 2016 LET (elementary) garnering 90.60% rating. She was followed by Robelynn Sarsoza DeOcampo from UP Diliman having 90.20%. Complete list of topnotchers for elementary level is posted here.
Meanwhile, Michael Prince Notorio del Rosario from Lorma College topped the March 2016 LET (secondary) garnering 92.00% rating. He was followed by Methylene Jessa Daño Berida from Leyte Normal University having 91.20%. Complete list of topnotchers for secondary level is posted here.
SEE ALSO: Michael Prince Del Rosario - High School Dropout Top 1 in March LET Secondary
To receive up-to-date news about September 2016 LET Teachers board exam results, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website or follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter.