In this website you will find the LET Reviewers in General Education (Gen Ed), Professional Education (Prof Ed) and Major Area of Specialization.
In efforts of this portal to attend on requests from PRCBoard Facebook fan page members, we consolidated some of the questions which may likely help out takers during the exams.
- General Education (Gen. Ed.) Reviewer Summary
- Professional Education (Prof. Ed.) Reviewer Summary
- Majorship/ Area of Specialization Reviewer Summary
- How to Pass Licensure Exam? Tips from Board Passers
- LET Coverage of Exams
1. What factor was a major cause of both World War I and World War II?
a. The spread of Marxian ideas into Europe
b. The dropping of atomic bombs
c. Nationalism and national borders
d. The rise of totalitarian fascist states
2. In which organization is the Philippines a member to fight communist aggression?
3. The theory that population increases by geometrical ratio while the means of subsistence increases by arithmetical ratio is attributed to?
a. Karl Marx
b. Robert Malthus
c. Emile Durkheim
4. In what instance is the Filipino double-standard morality shown?
a. A couple brings their sick child to the doctor then later to the espiritista
b. Young parents bring up their children in a manner different from how they were brought up
c. Illiterate parents are eager to send their children to school even if they themselves did not go to school
d. A married man who flirts with someone else other than his wife seems acceptable but a married woman who flirts with another man is condemned.
5. Which part of Asia does the Arabian peninsula occupy?