MANILA, Philippines - The official results, list of passers, top examinees and other important announcements for March 2017 Civil Service Exam - Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT) both for professional and subprofessional levels are released by the Civil Service Commission (CSC) forty one (41) days after the last day of eligibility examinations.
Below is the complete list of passers for March 2017 CSE-PPT SubProfessional Level in Region 16 (Autonomous Region of Muslim Mindanao - ARMM).
MARCH 2017 CSE-PPT RESULTS SUMMARY
- Professional Level: List of Passers (NCR | CAR | CARAGA | ARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12)
- SubProfessional Level: List of Passers (NCR | CAR | CARAGA | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12)
- Top 10 Passers Professional: March 2017 Civil Service Exam Pen and Paper Test (CSC-PPT) Results
- Top 10 Passers SubProfessional: March 2017 Civil Service Exam Pen and Paper Test (CSC-PPT) Results
- Verification of Rating OCSERGS: March 2017 Civil Service Exam
- Main Page: March 12, 2017 Civil Service Exam - Pen & Paper Test (CSE-PPT) Results
SubProfessional Level - List of Passers
Civil Service Commission Regional Office No. 16 (ARMM)
AMBOLODTO, JOEHARTO G
DIOQUINO, DIANA B
GUTIERREZ, MARY ROSE E
MAGALLANES, ELDEN C
TAN, DENIZE ANGELA A
VIRAY, GUIA JOANNA M
CSE-PPT (Professional and SubProfessional) are eligibility exams conducted by CSC twice a year to cater the growing number of individuals who wish to serve in Philippine government. The exams are administered by the Civil Service Commission at CSC testing locations around the country specifically in NCR, CAR, CARAGA, ARMM and all Regional offices nationwide.
According to CSC, a CSE-PPT taker must have a general rating of 80.00% to successfully pass the exams.
To receive updates on any announcements about March 2017 Civil Service exam results, we advise our readers to bookmark this page, visit CSC official website or follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter.