MANILA, Philippines - The verification of rating for the March 2017 Civil Service Exam - Pen and Paper (CSE-PPT) will be available through the Online Civil Service Examination Generation System (OCSERGS) at least 15 days after posting of official results. CSC released the results on April 21, 2017 while the ratings will be available online via CSC website on or before May 7, 2017.
RATINGS/ EXAM RESULT VERIFICATION
Examinees can check the result of their exams through CSC's OCSERGS. To do this, examinee must provide the following information.
- Examinee Number
- Date of Examination (Select from the dropdown)
- Last Name (e.g., Dela Cruz)
- First Name (e.g., Juan, Jr)
- Middle Initial (e.g., L, or leave it blank if none)
- Date of Birth (Select from the dropdown)
- Type of Examination (CSE-PPT Professional)
- Region: where the examinee took the examination
|Image Courtesy/ Civil Service Commission Website|
MARCH 2017 CSE-PPT RESULTS SUMMARY
- Professional Level: List of Passers (NCR | CAR | CARAGA | ARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12)
- SubProfessional Level: List of Passers (NCR | CAR | CARAGA | ARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12)
- Top 10 Passers Professional: March 2017 Civil Service Exam Pen and Paper Test (CSC-PPT) Results
- Top 10 Passers SubProfessional: March 2017 Civil Service Exam Pen and Paper Test (CSC-PPT) Results
- Main Page: March 12, 2017 Civil Service Exam - Pen & Paper Test (CSE-PPT) Results
To receive updates about March 2017 Civil Service Exam verification of ratings and related announcements. We recommend to visit CSC official website or follow us at our social media accounts via Facebook and Twitter.