Manila, Philippines - The March 2017 Licensure Examination for Teachers or LET results for Elementary level are released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Professional Teachers on May 22, 2017 or 40 working days after the last day of board examinations. A total of 5,600 elementary teachers out of 53,915 examinees (10.39%) passed the most-numbered PRC-administered licensure exams held on March 26, 2017 at designated testing centers nationwide.
Complete list of passers arranged in alphabetical order as well as the full results and PRC important reminders both for elementary and secondary levels are itemized at below summary.
MARCH 2017 LET RESULTS SUMMARY
- Elementary: List of Passers (A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z)
- Secondary: List of Passers (A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z)
- Top 10 Passers: March 2017 LET Teachers Elementary Level Topnotchers
- Top 10 Passers: March 2017 LET Teachers Secondary Level Topnotchers
- Top Performing Schools, Performance of Schools: March 2017 LET Teachers Board Exam
- Schedule of Registration, Verification of Ratings, Oath-taking: March 2017 LET Teachers Board Exam
- Main Page: March 2017 LET Teachers Board Exam Results (Elementary, Secondary)
Licensure Examination for Teachers are held twice a year for aspiring elementary and secondary professional teachers.
A total of 10.39% overall passing rate was recorded for Elementary level of March 2017 LET. 19.79% lower than the most recent LET exams (September 2016) having 30.18% overall passing rate. Shown below is the statistical table of examinees for elementary level in the last seven (7) years.
|Examination Date (Elementary Level)||Examinees||Passers||Passing Rate|
|September 2016||77, 466||23, 378||30.18%|
Samantha Christel Chua Gaerlan from De La Salle University Manila ranked first in the exams garnering an average 90.60% rating.
Meanwhile, none qualified in the top performing schools in elementary level.
To receive real-time updates on LET Result 2017 - Elementary level or any updates on board examinations conducted by Philippine-based agencies such as PRC, NAPOLCOM, CSC, among others, we advised to visit their respective official websites or follow us at our social media accounts via Facebook and Twitter.