Manila, Philippines - The March 2017 Licensure Examination for Teachers or LET results for Secondary level are released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Professional Teachers on May 22, 2017 or 40 working days after the last day of board examinations. A total of 18,482 secondary teachers out of 72,584 (25.46%) passed the most numbered PRC-administered licensure exams held on March 26, 2017 at designated testing centers nationwide.
Complete list of passers arranged in alphabetical order as well as the full results and PRC important reminders both for elementary and secondary levels are itemized at below summary.
MARCH 2017 LET RESULTS SUMMARY
- Elementary: List of Passers (A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z)
- Secondary: List of Passers (A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z)
- Top 10 Passers: March 2017 LET Teachers Elementary Level Topnotchers
- Top 10 Passers: March 2017 LET Teachers Secondary Level Topnotchers
- Top Performing Schools, Performance of Schools: March 2017 LET Teachers Board Exam
- Schedule of Registration, Verification of Ratings, Oath-taking: March 2017 LET Teachers Board Exam
- Main Page: March 2017 LET Teachers Board Exam Results (Elementary, Secondary)
Licensure Examination for Teachers are held twice a year for aspiring elementary and secondary professional teachers.
A total of 25.46% overall passing rate was recorded for Secondary level of March 2017 LET. 8.32% lower than the most recent LET exams (September 2016) having 33.78% overall passing rate. Shown below is the statistical table of examinees for secondary level in the last seven (7) years.
|Exam Date (Secondary Level)||Examinees||Passers||Passing Rate|
Marian Kaye Fortinez Gallego from University of Mindanao - Davao City ranked first in the exams garnering an average 92.80% rating.
In the top performing school category, University of the Philippines Diliman ranked first having 62 out of 67 examinees passed or an overall passing rate of 92.54% followed by University of Santo Tomas having 51 out of 63 examinees passed or 80.95% passing rate.
To receive real-time updates on LET Result 2017 - Secondary level or any updates on board examinations conducted by Philippine-based agencies such as PRC, NAPOLCOM, CSC, among others, we advised to visit their respective official websites or follow us at our social media accounts via Facebook and Twitter.