MANILA, Philippines - The Civil Service Commission (CSC) released the August 2017 Civil Service Exam - Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT) Online Notice of School Assignments (ONSA) / room assignments few weeks before the eligibility exams.
SCHOOL/ ROOM ASSIGNMENTS
Update: Examinees may now view their school/room assignments as Civil Service Commission has now activated the ONSA.
For those who are unable to view their room assignments through ONSA, below are the detailed examinees guide and school/ room assignments for the testing locations mentioned in the August 2017 CSE-PPT, courtesy of CSC:
- NCR - email firstname.lastname@example.org or call them at these Telephone Nos.: (02) 740-8412 / 749-0980 / 781-5864 / 781-5886 / 741-6097
- CAR - Telephone No.: (074) 4435981
- CARAGA - Telephone No.: (085) 342-6089, Mobile No.: +63918-513-4278
- ARMM - Telephone Nos.: (064) 552-0512/ (064) 552-0327
- Region 1
- La Union
- Sub Professional
- http://bit.ly/2upaTSi (La Union National High School)
- Ilocos Sur
- http://bit.ly/2eHoeQs (Ilocos Sur National High School)
- Sub Professional
- http://bit.ly/2eHx54L (Ilocos Sur National High School)
- Ilocos Norte
- http://bit.ly/2tDhc67 (Ilocos Norte National High School)
- Sub Professional
- http://bit.ly/2uoNr7H (Ilocos Norte College of Arts and Trades)
- Western Pangasinan (Lingayen)
- http://bit.ly/2ttSgd0 (Lingayen 1 Central School)
- http://bit.ly/2uPm3Rz (Pangasinan National High School)
- http://bit.ly/2tTo9eA (Pangasinan School of Arts and Trades)
- http://bit.ly/2vABmec (Pangasinan State University)
- Sub Professional
- http://bit.ly/2uZ7kUG (Pangasinan School of Arts and Trades)
- Eastern Pangasinan (Urdaneta)
- Region 2 - https://goo.gl/xdmzgs / Telephone Nos.: (078) 844-3605 / 844-5352
- Region 3 - Telephone No.: (045) 455-3240
- Region 4 - https://goo.gl/kDJVKK
- Region 5 - http://exam.cscro5apps.x10.mx/
- Region 6 - https://goo.gl/s4Hn5f
- Region 7 - Telephone Nos.: (032) 462-1083 / 414-7676 / 414-0769
- Region 8 - http://cscro8.weebly.com / Telephone Nos.: (053) 323-2962/323-2857/323-2967
- Region 9 - CSC Regional Office No. IX notifies examinees of their school and room assignment via SMS/text message. If you have not yet received such notice, please call tel. nos. (062) 955-1643 / 955-5946.
- Region 10 - https://goo.gl/u2P8ed
- Region 11 - https://goo.gl/NdzvZX / Telephone Nos.: (082) 299-1727 / 299-1724 / 299-1725 / 297-0910
- Legend (Davao City)
- DRANHS - Daniel R. Aguinaldo National High School (near Matina Crossing)
- KTMES - Kapitan Tomas Monteverde Elem School (near Peoples' Park)
- Mabini ES* - Mabini Elementary School (Bangkal St, near DENR office)
- MCES - Matina Central Elem School (near Matina Crossing)
- MES - Magallanes Elem School (Magallanes St, back of Davao City Hall)
- PGES - Palma Gil Elementary School (DepEd Cmpd, Quirino Avenue)
- SPED Bangkal - Dvo City Special Education School (Bangkal St)
- STACES - Sta Ana Central Elem School (Magsaysay Ave, before NCCC)
- STANHS - Sta Ana National High School (back of STACES)
- UIC Bonifacio - University of Immaculate Conception (Claveria St)
- UM Matina - University of Mindanao - Matina Campus (McArthur HiWay)
- *Mabini Elem School and not Mabini National High School as indicated in the former list
- Legend (Tagum City)
- UM Tagum - University of Mindanao - Tagum Campus
- MPES - Magugpo Pilot Elem School, Tagum City
- Region 12 - Mobile No.: 09184453636
The next CSE-PPT (Professional and Subprofessional levels) for the year 2017 is scheduled to take place on August 6, 2017 in NCR, CAR, CARAGA, ARMM and all Regional testing centers nationwide.
CSE-PPT aims to establish a Register of Eligibles (RoE) from which certification and appointment to first and second level positions in the civil service, except those involving practice of profession and/or are covered by special laws, provided the eligibles meet the qualifications and other requirements of the positions.
AUGUST 2017 CSE-PPT RESULTS SUMMARY
- Main Page: August 2017 Civil Service Exam Results
- Professional Level: List of Passers (NCR | CAR | CARAGA | ARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12)
- SubProfessional Level: List of Passers (NCR | CAR | CARAGA | ARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12)
- Top 10 Passers Professional: August 2017 Civil Service Exam Pen and Paper Test (CSC-PPT) Results
- Top 10 Passers SubProfessional: August 2017 Civil Service Exam Pen and Paper Test (CSC-PPT) Results
CSE-PPT examinees will be informed of their school/room assignments through the ONSA which can be accessed at CSC official website.
Should the examinee can't access the room assignment, he/she can directly verify with the concerned CSC Regional or Field Office.
Examinees shall bring the following requirements on examination proper. Valid Identification Card - preferable same ID presented during filing of exams, if no valid ID, bring original PSA-issued birth certificate; Notice of School Assignment generated thru ONSA, Application Receipt (if applicable); black ballpen, water or non-alcoholic beverage placed in transparent container.
On the exam proper, CSC reminds examinees to report earlier at the testing venue. Testing centers will be open starting 6:00 A.M. Gates of testing venues shall be closed at 7:30 A.M. Likewise, late comers will not be admitted.
Cellular phones or similar gadgets, calculators, wristwatches, books and other forms of printed materials are not allowed inside the examination premises.
Examinees shall adhere to the attire set by the Civil Service Commission. Proper attire is advised to be worn on the day of exams. Wearing of slippers, short pants, sleeveless shirt and blouse, or similar clothes are not allowed.
To receive regular updates about August 2017 Civil Service exam results as well as other related announcements, you may refer to CSC official website or follow us at our social media accounts via Facebook and Twitter.