Manila, Philippines - The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced the schedule of application, deadline of filing as well as requirements for application in March 2018 Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET).
The board exams for teachers will be held on Sunday, March 25, 2018 at various testing centers in Manila and all Regional Offices nationwide.
Below is the detailed schedule for March 2018 LET as per PRC Resolution entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for the Year 2018”.
|Name of Examination||Date/s of Exam||Day/s||Place||Opening of Online Processing||Deadline of Filing|
|Professional Teachers||March 25, 2018||Su||Manila, All Regional Offices; Zamboanga, Bacolod, Rosales, Pangasinan and General Santos City||November 20, 2017||January 19, 2018|
MARCH 2018 LET-RELATED ARTICLES
- List of Passers: March 2018 Licensure Exam for Teachers (LET) Results
- Room Assignments: March 2018 LET Teachers Board Exam
- Program: March 2018 LET Teachers Board Exam
- Exam Coverage: March 2018 Licensure Exam for Teachers (LET)
- LET Reviewer: General Education (GenEd), Professional Education (ProfEd)
ONLINE APPLICATION PORTAL
- As prescribed by RA No. 7836 as amended by RA 9293, a citizen of the Philippines or an alien whose country has reciprocity with the Philippines can apply.
- An applicant shall be at least 18 years old
- The applicant is of good moral character and good moral reputation with moral values, has not been convicted by final judgment by court for an offense involving moral turpitude.
- Original and Photocopy of Transcript of Records (TOR) with Special Order (SO), date of graduation, seal of the school, with scanned picture and remarks “For Board Examination Purposes Only” (CHED recognition and permit to operate for graduates of new schools / programs)
- Original and Photocopies of Authenticated Birth Certificate (NSO)/ PSA Marriage Contract for female applicants
- Examination Fee of 900 pesos
- For Teachers in Elementary Grade: BSEED or its equivalent
- For Teachers in Secondary Grade: A bachelor’s degree in education or its equivalent with a major and minor and the degrees which shall be considered equivalent must have to take at least 18 units in Professional Education, or a bachelor’s degree in arts and sciences with at least ten units in professional education .
- For Teachers in Pre-school: A bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education (BECED) or its equivalent
- For Teachers in vocational and two-year technical course: A bachelor’s degree in the field of specialization or its equivalent, with at least 18 units in professional education.
- Original and Photocopy of Transcript of Records (TOR) with Special Order (SO), date of graduation, seal of the school, with scanned picture and remarks “For Board Examination Purposes Only” (Res. 2004-200, s'04) (CHED recognition / permit to operate for graduates of new schools / programs)
- Original and Photocopies of Authenticated Birth Certificate (NSO)
The most recent LET was held last September 24, 2017 at Regional Testing centers nationwide. 21,198 elementary teachers out of 80,509 examinees (26.33%) and 49,626 secondary teachers out of 107,020 examinees (46.37%) successfully passed. Results are released after forty three (43) working days.
In the same exams conducted March 26, 2017 at Regional Testing centers nationwide, 5,600 elementary teachers out of 53,915 (10.39%) and 18,482 secondary teachers out of 72,584 (25.46%) successfully passed. Results are released after forty (40) working days.
On September 2016 LET, 23,378 elementary teachers out of 77,466 examinees (30.18%) and 31,334 secondary teachers out of 92,754 examinees (33.78%) successfully passed.
To receive fast and reliable news and announcements regarding the Licensure Examinations for Teachers (LET), we advise our readers to visit PRC official website or follow us at our social media accounts via Facebook and Twitter.