MANILA, Philippines - Classes and work suspensions on November 2, 2017 (Thursday) are announced at certain areas by Local Government Units (LGUs) due to the observance of All Souls' Day.
As of 7:30 PM, below is the list of areas with class suspensions on Thursday, November 2, 2017.
- No announcement as of this writing
- Angono, Rizal – Work (Government and Private Offices), Classes at all levels (Public and Private)
- San Pablo, Laguna - All levels (Public and Private)
- Cauayan, Isabela – special non-working day
- Tacloban City, Leyte – Government offices, Classes at all levels (Public and Private)
- Butuan City, Agusan del Norte – Government offices; Classes at all levels (Public and Private)
- Ateneo de Davao - Non-working day
Meanwhile, cancellation of classes for colleges and universities will be at discretion of school officials/ administrators. PAGASA WEATHER UPDATE
According to PAGASA weather update issued at: 4:00 PM today, 01 November 2017,
At 3:00 pm today, the center of Tropical Depression "RAMIL"was estimated based on all available data at 35 km South Southeast of Coron, Palawan (11.7N, 120.3E) with maximum sustained winds of 55 km/h near the center and gustiness of up to 75 km/h. It is forecast to move West at 18 km/h.Northeast Monsoon affecting Northern Luzon.
Northern Palawan including Calamian Group of Islands will experience rains with gusty wind while Metro Manila, Cagayan Valley region, Central Luzon and CALABARZON will experience cloudy skies with scattered to widespread rains and thunderstorms.Note: PAGASA weather announcement will be updated soon as the latest forecast has been posted.
Here is the automatic class suspension guidelines from DepEd.
We advise our readers to bookmark this page or check back for November 2, 2017 suspension of classes updates. You may also follow us via social media accounts at Facebook and Twitter.