MANILA, Philippines - The Civil Service Commission (CSC) is expected to release the August 2018 Civil Service Exam - Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT) Online Notice of School Assignments (ONSA) and room assignments few weeks before the Professional and Subprofessional Levels eligibility exams.
SCHOOL ASSIGNMENTS/ ONSA
For those who are unable to view their school/ room assignments through ONSA, below are the detailed examinees guide and school assignments (in spreadsheet) for the testing locations mentioned in the August 2018 CSE-PPT, courtesy of CSC Regional Offices:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call them at these Telephone Nos.: (02) 740-8412 / 749-0980 / 781-5864 / 781-5886 / 741-6097
- Telephone Nos.: (074) 443-5981 / (074) 442-0367 / (074) 443-0366
- Telephone No.: (085) 342-6089, Mobile No.: +63918-513-4278
- Telephone Nos.: (064) 552-0512/ (064) 552-0327
- Region 1
- Telephone Nos.: (072) 700-5639 / (072) 205-0081
- Region 2
- Telephone Nos.: (078) 844-3605 / 844-5352
- Region 3
- Telephone No.: (045) 455-3240
- Region 4
- Telephone Nos.: 927-1830 / 920-9987 / 927-1809
- Region 5
- Telephone Nos.: (052) 482-0314 / (052) 482-0699
- Region 6
- Telephone Nos.: (033) 321-2668 to 69
- Region 7
- Telephone Nos.: (032) 462-1083 / 414-7676 / 414-0769
- Region 8
- Telephone Nos.: (053) 323-2962/323-2857/323-2967
- Region 9
- Telephone Nos.: (062) 955-1643 / 955-5946
- Region 10
- Telephone Nos.: (088) 858-7563 / (088) 858-2805 / (088) 855-0397
- Region 11
- Telephone Nos.: (082) 299-1727 / 299-1724 / 299-1725 / 297-0910
- Region 12
- Telephone Nos.: (064) 5521911 / (064) 552-1383 / (064) 552-1118 / Mobile # (0918) 4453636
- CSC Public Assistance and Complaints Desk: (02) 951-2575 / 951-2576
- Contact Center ng Bayan: 1-6565 / 0908-8816565
- CSC Examination, Recruitment, and Placement Office: 951-2578; 931-8163
The CSE-PPT (Professional and Subprofessional levels) for the year 2018 is scheduled to take place on March 18, 2018 and August 12, 2018 in NCR, CAR, CARAGA, ARMM and all Regional testing centers nationwide.
CSE-PPT aims to establish a Register of Eligibles (RoE) from which certification and appointment to first and second level positions in the civil service, except those involving practice of profession and/or are covered by special laws, provided the eligibles meet the qualifications and other requirements of the positions.
CSE-PPT examinees will be informed of their school/room assignments through the ONSA which can be accessed at CSC official website.
Should the examinee can't access the room assignment, he/she can directly verify with the concerned CSC Regional or Field Office, contact numbers are posted above.
Examinees shall bring the following requirements on examination proper. Valid Identification Card - preferable same ID presented during filing of exams, if no valid ID, bring original PSA-issued birth certificate; Notice of School Assignment generated thru ONSA, Application Receipt (if applicable); black ballpen, water or non-alcoholic beverage placed in transparent container.
In preparation for the upcoming exam, examinees are advised to visit the assigned school/testing venue before the examination day to be familiar with the location.
On the exam proper, CSC reminds examinees to report earlier at the testing venue. Testing centers will be open starting 6:00 A.M. Gates of testing venues shall be closed at 7:30 A.M. Likewise, late comers will not be admitted.
Cellular phones or similar gadgets, calculators, wristwatches, books and other forms of printed materials are not allowed inside the examination premises.
Examinees shall adhere to the attire set by the Civil Service Commission. Proper attire is advised to be worn on the day of exams. Wearing of slippers, short pants, sleeveless shirt and blouse, or similar clothes are not allowed.
To receive regular updates about August 2018 Civil Service Exam (CSE )results as well as other related announcements, you may refer to CSC official website or follow us at our social media accounts via Facebook and Twitter.