MANILA, Philippines – The ARMM Passers Subprofessional Level in Civil Service Exam (CSE) conducted on August 2018 including the full results, top examinees and other important announcements are released by the Civil Service Commission (CSC) within 41-60 days after the eligibility exams.
Below is the complete list of passers for August 2018 Civil Service Exam – Subprofessional Level in Autonomous Region of Muslim Mindanao – ARMM (Region 15), courtesy of CSC.
AUGUST 2018 CIVIL SERVICE EXAM RESULTS SUMMARY
- Professional Level: List of Passers (NCR | CAR | CARAGA | ARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12)
- SubProfessional Level: List of Passers (NCR | CAR | CARAGA | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12)
- Top 10 Passers Professional: August 2018 Civil Service Exam Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT) Results
- Top 10 Passers SubProfessional: August 2018 Civil Service Exam Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT) Results
- Verification of Rating OCSERGS: August 2018 Civil Service Exam
- Main Page: Civil Service Exam CSE-PPT Result August 2018 Professional and Subprofessional Levels
August 12, 2018 CSE-PPT
Subprofessional Level – List of Passers
Civil Service Commission Regional Office No. 15 (ARMM)
ANGGOL, PAMBO K
BERONILLA, JEAN M
CSE-PPT for Professional and Subprofessional levels are eligibility exams conducted by CSC twice a year to cater the growing number of individuals who wish to serve in Philippine government.
The exams are administered by the Civil Service Commission on August 12, 2018 at CSC testing locations around the country specifically in NCR, CAR, CARAGA, ARMM, Ilocos Region, Southern Tagalog Region, Bicol Region and all Regional testing centers nationwide.
According to CSC, a CSE-PPT taker must have a general rating of 80.00% to successfully pass the exams.
To keep updated on the official result of Civil Service Exam August 2018, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit CSC official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter or join the members discussions at our Facebook Group.