Manila, Philippines – The Civil Engineering (CE) board exam results November 2018 including the complete list of passers, top 10 examinees, top performing schools, performance of schools and related announcements are available at this website as PRC officially releases the results four (4) working days after the board examinations.
As announced, 6,262 out of 13,887 examinees successfully passed the exams.
NOVEMBER 2018 CIVIL ENGINEERING BOARD EXAM RESULTS SUMMARY
- A-H List of Passers
- I-Q List of Passers
- R-Z List of Passers
- Top 10 Examinees, Topnotchers
- Top Performing Schools, Performance of Schools
- Schedule of Registration, Verification of Ratings, Oath-taking
The November 2018 Board Licensure Exam for Civil Engineers were administered by PRC Board of Civil Engineering headed by its Chairman, Engr. Praxedes P. Bernardo and its members, Engr. Pericles P. Dakay and Engr. Romeo A. Estañero on November 10 & 11, 2018 at PRC testing centers in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
RELEASE DATE OF RESULTS
According to the Commission’s Resolution No. 2017-1068 entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for Year 2018”, the target release date of November 2018 Civil Engineering board exam result will be on November 15, 2018 (Thursday) or four (4) working days after the board exams.
However, PRC may also release the official results earlier or later than the stipulated date without prior notice. Just keep tuning-in at at this article for timely updates.
During May 2018 Civil Engineering board exams, results were released after four (4) working days.
REGISTRATION DATE & REQUIREMENTS
The schedule of online appointment for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration will be November 26 to December 7, 2018.
PRC is strictly implementing the online registration system for all passers effective March 30, 2016. Initial registrants are advised to register online via http://online.prc.gov.ph/, an online application and registration portal of PRC.
Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission (NOA) – for identification purposes
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Passport-sized ID Photos in white background and with complete name tag (2 pieces)
- Documentary Stamps (2 sets)
- Short Brown Envelope (1 piece)
PRC added that successful examinees shall personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The November 2018 Civil Engineering licensure exams covered the following topics:
- Mathematics, Surveying and Transportation Engineering (Algebra, Plane and Spherical Trigonometry, Analytics, Descriptive and Solid Geometry, Differential and Integral Calculus, Highway and Railroad Surveying, Plane Topographic and Hydrographic Surveying, Advanced Surveying, Design and Construction of Highways and Railroads, Piers, Ports and Wharves) 35%
- Hydraulics and Geotechnical Engineering (Fluid Properties; Hydrostatic Pressures; Fluid Flow; Buoyancy and Flotation; Relative equilibrium of Liquids; Hydrodynamics; Water Supply Soil Properties; Soils Classification; Fluid Flow through Soil Mass; Stresses in Soil Mass; Soil Strength and Tests; Bearing Capacity; Compaction; Consolidation and Settlement; Lateral Earth Pressures; Slope Stability) 30%
- Structural Engineering and Construction (Engineering Mechanics; Strength of Materials; Theory of Structures; Analysis and Design of Concrete; Steel; Timber Structures and Foundation with the application of the governing Codes of Practice) 35%
Civil Engineering board exam is one of the programs with huge number of examinees being administered by the Professional Regulation Commission.
In the most recent exams conducted this year, May 2018, 2,738 out of 7,599 examinees passed.
Renz Rodney Sarile Fernandez from Western Mindanao State University in Zamboanga City ranked first in the exams garnering 93.55% rating followed by alumni of Mapua Institute of Technology – Manila, Garret Patrick Satsatin Baluyot and John Victor Juvida Lau having 93.25% and 93.05% respective ratings. Complete list of topnotchers are posted here…
De La Salle University in Manila was the lone school in the top performing schools list having 104 out of 118 examinees passed or an overall passing rate of 88.14%. Full list of schools’ performance are itemized here…
To receive up-to-date news about November 2018 Civil Engineering licensure exam results, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website or follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter.