The official results and complete list of passers of March 2018 Civil Service Exam (CSE) Professional and Subprofessional Levels for NCR, Region 4, Region 1, Region 12, CAR, CARAGA, ARMM, among other regions are released by the Civil Service Commission (CSC) on May 16, 2018 or 59 days after the exams.
A total of 25,633 examinees passed the Professional Level while 4,573 passed the Subprofessional Level. The eligibility exams were held on March 18, 2018 at designated regional testing centers nationwide.
Complete list of passers arranged according to Regional Testing centers as well as the full results and CSC important reminders both for Professional and Subprofessional levels are itemized at below summary.
MARCH 2018 CSE-PPT RESULTS SUMMARY
- Main Page: March 18, 2018 Civil Service Exam Results (Professional and Subprofessional)
- Professional Level: List of Passers (NCR | CAR | CARAGA | ARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12)
- SubProfessional Level: List of Passers (NCR | CAR | CARAGA | ARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12)
- Top 10 Passers Professional: March 2018 Civil Service Exam Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT) Results
- Top 10 Passers SubProfessional: March 2018 Civil Service Exam Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT) Results
- Verification of Rating OCSERGS: March 2018 Civil Service Exam
STATISTICS – CSE 2018 RESULTS PROF & SUBPROF
Below is the table showing the number of March 2018 CSE passers per Regional testing centers, courtesy of CSC.
Civil Service Exam are scheduled twice a year for growing number of aspiring eligibles. The next CSE will be on August 2018.
|Date of Exam||Start of Application||Deadline of Application|
|August 12, 2018||April 10, 2018||June 22, 2018|
To receive real-time updates on Civil Service Exam/ CSE Results March 2018 or any updates on board examinations conducted by Philippine-based agencies such as PRC, NAPOLCOM, SC, among others, we advised to visit their respective official websites or follow us at our social media accounts via Facebook and Twitter.