MANILA, Philippines – The verification of ratings and test results for the October 2018 Electronics Engineer (ECE) and Electronics Technician (ECT) board exams given by PRC Board of Electronics Engineering will be available online few working days after the posting of results.
Successful takers can refer to PRC official website and use the Verification Page to know their board examination passing rate. As posted, a passer shall only provide the exam name, the date of examination, the application number, first name and last name and the birth-date.
OCTOBER 2018 ECE, ECT BOARD EXAM RESULTS SUMMARY
- List of Passers: October 2018 ECE and ECT Board Exams Results
- Top 10 Passers: October 2018 ECE Board Exam Topnotchers
- Top 10 Passers: October 2018 ECT Board Exam Topnotchers
- Top Performing Schools and Performance of Schools: October 2018 Electronics Engineering and Electronics Technician Board Exam Results
- Technical Evaluation for Upgrading as Professional Electronics Engineers Results
Passers of October 2018 ECE and ECT are advised that the Professional Regulation Commission has fully utilized the online registration for issuance of Professional Identification Card and Certificate of Registration. The dates of registration are provided in the main page together with official results.
Meanwhile, detailed step by step procedures on initial registration for board passers are itemized here.
OATH TAKING SCHEDULE
As posted, the date and venue of the ceremonies come few weeks after the release of board exam.
To keep updated on related news and announcements about ECE board exam results for October 2018, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter or join the members discussions at our Facebook Group.