Manila, Philippines (Released on 05/25/2019) – The ‘March 2019 LET results’ or the Licensure Exam for Teachers (Elementary and Secondary levels) list of passers, top 10 examinees, top performing schools and performance of school are available at this website as PRC officially releases the results online 42 working days after the board examinations.
As announced, 19,659 elementary teachers out of 72,054 examinees (27.28%) and 22,271 secondary teachers out of 85,823 examinees (25.95%) successfully passed.
The 2019 LET was conducted by PRC Board of Professional Teachers headed by its Chairman, Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Vice Chairman Dr. Paz I. Lucido, and its members Dr. Paraluman R. Giron and Dr. Nora M. Uy.
The first schedule of LET was administered on March 24, 2019 at PRC testing centers in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Catarman, Cebu, Cotabato, Davao, General Santos City, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Occidental Mindoro, Pagadian, Pampanga, Romblon, Pangasinan, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
LET RESULTS 2019 SUMMARY
- Elementary: LET Passers March 2019 (A-B | C-D | E-F | G-H | I-J | K-L | M-N | O-P | Q-R | S-T | U-V | W-X | Y-Z)
- Secondary: LET Passers March 2019 (A-B | C-D | E-F | G-H | I-J | K-L | M-N | O-P | Q-R | S-T | U-V | W-X | Y-Z)
- Top 10 Elementary: March 2019 LET Results, Topnotchers
- Top 10 Secondary: March 2019 LET Results, Topnotchers
- Performance of Schools: LET Results March 2019
- Verification of Rating, Oath-taking: March 2019 LET Results
INITIAL REGISTRATION FOR LET PASSERS
The schedule of online appointment for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration will be from June 4-11, 2019 for Elementary Level and June 13-28, 2019 for Secondary Level.
Update on Initial Registration for LET Passers Secondary Level: For NCR passers, the schedule is as follows:
- Robinsons Otis, Dr. Paz Mendoza – Guanzon St., Paco, Manila/ From Aala, Rostone Cris Alilio to Exconde, Rida Corazon Chanco
- Arellano Universtity – Legarda, Sampaloc, Manila/ From Fabellar, Kim Cristinsen Delos Reyes to Zuñiga, Joana Marie Ubaldo
PRC announced the schedule of registration for NCR LET Passers (Elementary Level). It will be held on June 4-28, 2019 at Robinsons Otis, Dr. Paz Mendoza – Guanzon St., Paco, Manila.
PRC is strictly implementing the online registration system for all passers effective March 30, 2016. Initial registrants are advised to register online via http://online.prc.gov.ph/, an online application and registration portal of PRC.
Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission (NOA) – for identification purposes
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Passport-sized ID Photos in white background and with complete name tag (2 pieces)
- Documentary Stamps (2 sets)
- Short Brown Envelope (1 piece)
PRC added that successful examinees shall personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
RELEASE OF RESULTS
PRC, in its official Resolution No. 1127 series of 2018 entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for Year 2019” said that the LET Passers March 2019 for elementary and secondary levels will be posted on May 21, 2019 (Tuesday) or thirty-seven (37) working days after the last day of licensure examinations.
Second Update May 25, 2019: Results are out! Congratulations to the new LPTs!
Update May 25, 2019: “This is the day that the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it.” Today is the release of results. Stand by here for the LET result 2019 list of passers, topnotchers, among other details.
Update May 24, 2019: Results are in your hand future LPTs! Keep tuning in for LET 2019 official list of passers. Congratulations in advance!
Update May 23, 2019: March 2019 LET Result are expected to be released from May 23-25, 2019, source.
Update May 21, 2019: LET Results are out very soon. Stand by future LPTs!
Update May 15, 2019: “Nasa kamay nyo na pala ang LPT license.” (Dr. Carl Balita), a reliable source in predicting the exact release date of LET results.
Update May 5, 2019: Reliable source told that the LET results may not be published on the exact target date of release. The computed days are with respect to declared regular holidays on April 9, 2019 (Araw ng Kagitingan), April 18, 2019 (Maundy Thursday), April 19, 2019 (Good Friday), May 1, 2019 (Labor Day) and May 13, 2019 (Election 2019).
Meanwhile, official results of LET may also be released earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
We advise to keep tuning in for updates.
LET/ TEACHERS BOARD EXAM COVERAGE
The Licensure Exam for Teachers or LET for March 2019 covered these topics:
General Education (GenEd)
- English – Study and Thinking Skills, Writing in the Discipline, Speech and Oral Communication, Philippine Literature and Master Works of the World
- Filipino – Komunikasyon sa Akademikong Pilipino, Pagbasa at Pagsulat sa Panananaliksik at Masining na Pagpapahayag
- Mathematics – Fundamentals of Math, Plane Geometry, Elementary Algebra and Statistics and Probability
- Science – Biological Science – General Biology, Physical Science with Earth Science
- Social Sciences – Philippine Government New Constitution with Human Rights, Philippine History, Basic Economics, Taxation, Agrarian Reform, Society, Culture with Family Planning; Rizal and other Heroes, Philosophy of Man, Arts, General Psychology and Information and Communication Technology
Professional Education (ProfEd)
- Teaching Profession, Social Dimensions of Education
- Principles of Teaching, Educational Technology and Curriculum Development
- Facilitating Learning, Child and Adolescent Development
- Assessment of Student Learning, Developmental Reading
- Field Study and Practice Teaching
Specialized and concrete subjects were covered in the examinations for the field of specialization specifically in English, Filipino, Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Social Studies and Social Sciences, Values Education, MAPEH, Agriculture and Fishery Arts and Technology and Livelihood Education.
Details of the examination coverage are itemized in the article below.
To pass the LET 2019, PRC said that an examinee must obtain an average rating of not less than 75% and must have no rating lower than 50% in any of the tests.
LET or Teachers board exam is currently the program with most number of examinees being administered by PRC.
In the most recent LET conducted on September 2018, 18,409 elementary teachers out of 90,750 examinees (20.29%) and 60,803 secondary teachers out of 126,582 examinees (48.03%) passed.
Francis Dave Perez Cabanting from University of Southeastern Philippines in Davao City and Samuel John Estenor Parreño from University of Mindanao – Digos College shared the top spot in September 2018 LET – Secondary level having 92.80% rating. The complete list of top examinees are itemized here.
In the elementary level, Rhea Joy Yes Genson from University of Southeastern Philippines from Davao City and Mariel Cataluña Saladaga from University of Southeastern Philippines – Tagum ranked first having 89.80%. Complete list of topnotchers for elementary level are posted here.
In the list of best performing schools for LET September 2018, University of Santo Tomas ranked first in elementary level having an overall passing rate of 86.78%. In secondary level was University of the Philippines – Diliman having 94.19%.
Complete list of schools’ performances here.
To receive up-to-date news on LET or Teachers board exam results for March 2019, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website or follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter.