MANILA, Philippines – The verification of rating for August 2019 Civil Service Exam (CSE) results for Professional and Subprofessional levels to both pass and failed examinees will be accessed through the Online Civil Service Examination Generation System (OCSERGS) starting TODAY, October 17, 2019.
OCSERGS/ RATING VERIFICATION
Examinees can check the result of their exams through CSC’s OCSERGS.
Go to http://erpo.csc.gov.ph/ocsergs/ (Copy the link exactly in your browser).
The examinee number is no longer needed. To check the rating, the examinee must provide the following information.
Applicant’s Personal Information
- Last Name (e.g., Dela Cruz)
- First Name (e.g., Juan, Jr)
- Middle Initial (e.g., L, or leave it blank if none)
- Date of Birth (e.g. 04/22/1969)
- Date of Examination: (e.g. August 4, 2019)
- Type of Examination (e.g. CSE-PPT Professional)
- Place of Examination/ Region (e.g. CSC Central Office)
Passers may apply for Certificate of Eligibility that is printed at security paper at cost. Meanwhile, the Commission advised to verify first the availability of the issuance of Certification on security paper before proceeding to the CSC Regional/Field Office to avoid inconvenience. Call them at this directory for inquiries.
The certification printed in security paper is preferred by government agencies as supporting document for application for employment, promotion and other important purposes.
CSC added that CSE-PPT passers may also opt to request for a Certification of Eligibility (CoE) printed on CSC official letterhead (free of charge) by November 4, 2019.
CSC, to quote,
The letterhead printed Certification is derived from the processing of test results issued free of charge by the CSC Examination Office through the CSC Regional/Field Offices.
To claim the certification, passers must present a valid ID and Application receipt or CSC official receipt (if applicable). Here’s the list of valid IDs
- Driver’s License/Temporary Driver’s License (LTO O.R. must be presented together with old Driver’s License; O.R. alone is not allowed)/Student Driver’s Permit;
- PRC License;
- SSS I.D.;
- GSIS I.D. (UMID);
- Voter’s I.D./Voter’s Certification;
- BIR/Taxpayer’s I.D. (ATM type/TIN card type with picture);
- PhilHealth I.D. (must have the bearer’s name, clear picture, signature and PhilHealth number);
- Company/Office I.D.;
- School I.D.;
- Police Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate (with picture);
- Postal I.D.;
- Barangay I.D.;
- NBI Clearance;
- Seaman’s Book;
- HDMF Transaction Card;
- PWD I.D.;
- Solo Parent I.D.;
- Senior Citizen’s I.D.;
- Alien Certificate of Registration Identity Card (ACR I-CARD)
CSC reminded all passers that the CoE must be personally claimed by CSE passers as representatives are not allowed.
In certain instances that the passers have moved to another region, or remote areas within the region, they may personally claim their CoE at the CSC Regional or Field Office (serving as conduit CSC Regional Office/ Field Office) nearest their present place or residence of work.
A written request must be filed to claim the CoE in certain instances that they moved to another region, to quote,
For those who have moved to or are based in another region, a written request must be sent to the authorized CSC RO (with jurisdiction over the testing center/venue where they took the examination) to forward their Certification of Eligibility to the conduit CSC Regional/Field Office where they would like to claim the same. In their written request, they must also cite their reasons for the request.
The official lists of passers were released by the Civil Service Commission on October 3, 2019 or within sixty (60) days after the administration of exams. The eligibility exams for professional and subprofessional levels were conducted on August 4, 2019 at designated regional testing locations nationwide. Here is the summary of CSE August 2019 results.
- List of Passers: Professional Level (NCR | CAR | CARAGA | ARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12)
- List of Passers: Subprofessional Level (NCR | CAR | CARAGA | ARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12)
- Top 10 Passers Professional: August 2019 Civil Service Exam Topnotchers
- Top 10 Passers Subprofessional: August 2019 CSE Topnotchers
- Main Page: August 4, 2019 Civil Service Exam Result (Prof and Subprof Levels)
- Year 2020 Civil Service Exam (CSE-PPT) Schedule
PRCboard.com is the most trusted website that provides timely and reliable information in any board examination conducted by PRC, CSC and other related government agencies.
To keep updated on the official result of August 2019 Civil Service Exam CSE results, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit CSC official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter or join the members discussions at our Facebook Group.