MANILA, Philippines – The verification of ratings and test results for the August 2019 Mechanical Engineer (ME) and Certified Plant Mechanic (CPM) board exams given by PRC Board of Mechanical Engineering will be available online few working days after the posting of results.
Successful takers can refer to PRC official website and use the Verification Page to know their board examination passing rate. As posted, a passer shall only provide the exam name, the date of examination, the application number, first name and last name and the birth-date.
- List of Passers: Mechanical Engineer and Certified Plant Mechanic Board Exam Results
- Top 10: Mechanical Engineer ME Board Exam Result August 2019
- Top 10: Certified Plant Mechanic CPM Board Exam Result August 2019
- Top Performing Schools and Performance of Schools: August 2019 ME & CPM Board Exams
- August 2019 Professional Mechanical Engineer Results, Technical Evaluation for Upgrading as PME
Passers of Mechanical Engineer and Certified Plant Mechanic board exams for August 2019 are advised that the Professional Regulation Commission has fully utilized the online registration for issuance of Professional Identification Card and Certificate of Registration.
The dates of registration are provided in the main page together with official results.
Meanwhile, detailed step by step procedures on initial registration for board passers are itemized here.
OATH TAKING SCHEDULE
As posted, the date and venue of the ceremonies come few weeks after the release of board exam.
To keep updated on related news and announcements about the ME and CPM board exam results for August 2019, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter or join the members discussions at our Facebook Group.