MANILA, Philippines – The verification of ratings and test results for the April 2017 Electronics Engineer ECE ECT board exams given by the Board of Electronics Engineering will be available online few working days after the posting of results.
Successful takers can refer to PRC official website and use the Verification Page to know their board examination passing rate. As posted, a passer shall only provide the exam name, the date of examination, the application number, first name and last name and the birth-date.
If there is a suffix in the name, e.g. “Jr”, this has to be added also in the first name (example: ‘Juan Jr’) to avoid ‘no matching error’ message.
SEE ALSO: APRIL 2017 ECE ECT RESULTS SUMMARY
- List of Passers: April 2017 Electronics Engineer ECE ECT Board Exam Results
- Top 10 Passers: April 2017 Electronics Engineer ECE Board Exam Topnotchers
- Top 10 Passers: April 2017 Electronics Technician ECT Board Exam Topnotchers
- Top Performing Schools and Performance of Schools: April 2017 Electronics Engineer ECE ECT Board Exam Results
- April 2017 Technical Evaluation for Upgrading as Professional Electronics Engineer Results
Passers of April 2017 ECE and ECT board exams are advised that the Professional Regulation Commission has fully utilized the online registration for issuance of Professional Identification Card and Certificate of Registration in Manila. The date of registration will be provided in the main page together with the list of official results.
Meanwhile, detailed step by step procedures on initial registration for board passers are itemized here.
As posted, the date and venue of the ceremonies come few weeks after the release of board exam.