MANILA, Philippines – The Civil Service Commission (CSC) announced that they need more agents for the Hotlines 911 and 8888 of the Philippine government. The interested applicants may apply on the job hiring until July 28, 2016.
Contact Center ng Bayan through hotline 911 and 8888 is an anti-red act-based government-wide feedback mechanism where citizens, civil society organizations and other entities can call and voice out their concerns with government services and gain access to information on procedures, requirements turn-around time and applicable fees for government frontline services.
Hotline 8888 will work 24/7. As quoted from Atty. Ariel Roquillo, Assistant Commissioner of CSC in a report from ABS-CBN,
“We are already in the process of hiring additional personnel for purposes of manning the 8888”
- Bachelor’s Degree holder
- Proficient in written and oral communications, in English and Filipino languages
- Computer literate with excellent typing skills
- With pleasant and audible speaking voice
- Courteous and respectful in dealing with clients
- Has excellent multi-tasking abilities in handling client concerns
- Preferably with experience in call center operations
Duration of the Job Order Contract
As posted by CSC, an initial five (5) months contract, from August 2016 to December 2016 subject to renewal based on performance. Applicant must be willing to undergo one (1) week training (without pay/allowance) prior to the effectivity of the contract.
Where to send resume?
Interested applicants may send their comprehensive resume through [email protected] not later than July 28, 2016