MANILA, Philippines – The official results and list of passers for the Civil Service Exam CSE March 2019 Subprofessional Level in the Autonomous Region of Muslim Mindanao (ARMM) are released by the Civil Service Commission (CSC) 64 days after the administration of exams.
CSE 2019 official results will include the top 10 passers for professional and subprofessional levels as well as important announcements on claiming the CoE for successful examinees.
The eligibility exams for both prof and subprof levels were conducted on March 17, 2019 (Sunday) at all CSC Regional testing centers nationwide.
Below is the complete list of passers for March 2019 Civil Service Exam CSE – Subprofessional level in ARMM (Region 15), courtesy of CSC.
CIVIL SERVICE EXAM RESULTS SUMMARY
- Professional Level March 2019 CSE List of Passers: (NCR | CAR | CARAGA | ARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12)
- Subprofessional Level March 2019 CSE List of Passers: (NCR | CAR | CARAGA | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12)
- Top 10 Passers Professional: March 2019 CSE Topnotchers
- Top 10 Passers Subprofessional: March 2019 CSE Topnotchers
- OCSERGS/ Verification of Rating: March 2019 Civil Service Exam
- Main Page: March 2019 Civil Service Exam Results Professional and Subprofessional
March 17, 2019 CSE-PPT
Subprofessional Level – List of Passers
Civil Service Commission Regional Office No. 15 (ARMM)
COSAIN, SAHARA M
MOCTAR, HAIFAH G
MONDARES, ALKENAR B
RAKIM, ALANISAH P
SALCEDO, KHYLE KHRISTOFFER KHEN C
TOLITEL, KATHREEN C
CSE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
CSE-PPT for professional and subprofessional levels are conducted twice a year to cater the growing number of individuals who wish to serve in Philippine government.
Meanwhile, CSC is also scheduling special CSE-PPT exams for those already working in the government without eligibility certification.
According to CSC, a CSE-PPT taker must have a general rating of 80.00% to successfully pass the exams.
For those who will fail to pass the exams or failed to take the recent CSE can take the next schedule of CSE for this year. For details, kindly refer to the article below.
SEE ALSO: Application, Schedule and Requirements – Civil Service Exam August 2019
To receive updates on any announcements about March 2019 Civil Service exam results, we advise our readers to bookmark this page, visit CSC official website or follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter.