MANILA, Philippines (Released November 25) – The November 2021 Civil Engineer board exam results including the complete board list of passers, top 10 examinees and overall performance of schools are expected to be released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Civil Engineering in eight (8) working days after the last day of exams.
As announced, 2,374 out of 6,474 (36.67%) successfully passed in the November 2021 civil engineering board exams. Per PRC, the “results of examination with respect to five (5) examinees were withheld as per Board Resolution No. 08 dated November 24, 2021”.
The CE board exam was conducted on November 14-15, 2021 at testing centers located in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga by the Board of Civil Engineering headed by Engr. Praxedes P. Bernardo, Chairman and its members, Engr. Pericles P. Dakay and Engr. Romeo A. Estañero. During the November 2019 Civil Engineer board exams, 6,510 out of 15,075 (43.18%) successfully passed. Results are out after 4 working days. View here the complete results.
Civil Engineering Board Exam 2021 Results Summary
- List of Passers: A-F | G-L | M-R | S-Z
- Top 10: Civil Engineer Licensure Exam Results November 2021
- Top Performing Schools/ Performance of Schools: November 2021 Civil Engineering Board Exam Results
List of Passers
Here are the November 2021 civil engineering licensure exam results as posted by the Professional Regulation Commission:
Roll of Successful Examinees in the
CIVIL ENGINEER LICENSURE EXAMINATION
Held on November 14 & 15, 2021
Released on November 25, 2021
Release of Results
Referring to the results of the previous civil engineering licensure exams, taking into consideration the restrictions brought by the COVID-19 pandemic and the estimated target release date stated in the PRC Resolution No. 1283 series of 2020, the November 2021 Civil Engineering board exam result will be released by November 19, 2021 or four (4) working days after the last day of exams. The release of results may also go beyond the target release date.
We also advise everyone to bookmark this page and follow us at our social media channels for the freshest updates regarding the CELE results 2021.
Schedule of Registration
The schedule of online appointment for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration for the new Civil Engineers will be from December 17 to December 29, 2021 and January 3 to January 4, 2022.
Initial registrants are advised to register online via PRC official website via https://online.prc.gov.ph/ and follow the steps in online registration. Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission/NOA (for identification purposes only)
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Two (2) pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- Two (2) sets of documentary stamp
- One (1) piece short brown envelope
PRC added that successful examinees shall personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Verification of Rating
The verification of ratings and test results for the Civil Engineer licensure exams will be available online few working days after the posting of results.
Successful takers can refer to PRC official website and use the Verification Page to know their board examination passing rate.
As posted, a passer shall only provide the exam name, the date of examination, the application number, first name and last name and the birth-date.
Due to the pandemic, the oathtaking ceremony for the newly licensed Civil Engineers will be done online, now referred as the “e-oath”. The application system for the e-oath can be accessed online via PRC dedicated portal via https://online.prc.gov.ph/ and select “e-OATH” as transaction.
Inductees are required to print “OATH OF PROFESSIONAL” form that is downloadable at the PRC Online Services.
Coverage of Civil Engineering Board Exams
The November 2021 Civil Engineer licensure exam covered the following topics:
- Mathematics, Surveying and Transportation Engineering (algebra, plane and spherical trigonometry, analytics, descriptive and solid geometry, differential and integral calculus, highway and railroad surveying, plane topographic and hydrographic surveying, advanced surveying, design and construction of highways and railroads, piers, ports and wharves)
- Hydraulics and Geotechnical Engineering (fluid properties, hydrostatic pressures, fluid flow, buoyancy and flotation, relative equilibrium of liquids, hydrodynamics, water supply soil properties, soil classification, fluid through soil mass, stresses in soil mass, soil strength and tests, bearing capacity, compaction, consolidation and settlement, lateral earth pressures and slope stability)
- Structural Engineering and Construction (engineering mechanics, strength of materials, theory of structures, analysis and design of concrete, steel, timber structures and foundation with the application of the governing codes of practice)
2021 Civil Engineer Licensure Exam Schedule
Shown below is the schedule of exams for the 2021 Civil Engineering board exams:
|Date of Exam||Testing Locations||Start of Application||Deadline of Application|
|November 14-15, 2021||NCR, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga||June 29, 2021||September 29, 2021|
Civil Engineering Exam Summary (Stats)
CE board exam is one of the programs with huge number of examinees conducted by PRC.
In the previous exams held on November 2019, 6,510 out of 15,075 (43.18%) examinees passed. Lou Mervin Tristan Pua Mahilum from University of San Carlos ranked first garnering a rating of 93.25% followed by Jeremy Recinto Rifareal from Polytechnic University of the Philippines – Lopez having 93.10%. Carlos A. Hilado Memorial State College – Talisay was the top performing school having 98.00% overall passing rate.
On May 2019, 3,372 out of 8,855 (38.08%) examinees passed. Ronie Tanilon Tarriga II from University of Cebu clinched the top spot having 95.20% followed by John Francis Viloria Pedroso from Mindanao State University – Gen. Santos City garnering 94.60% and Reymart Arcenal Refil from Cebu Institute of Technology University having 94.15%. De La Salle University (DLSU) – Manila was the top performing school having 90.29% overall passing rate followed by Mapua University – Manila having 80.65%.
Here is the summary of results for CE results in previous years:
|Month of Exam||No. of Examinees||No. of Passers||Passing Rate (%)||Released After|
For those who want to clarify something, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at below contacts:
To receive fast and reliable news and announcements regarding the Civil Engineering CE board exams for 2021 and 2022, we advise our readers to visit PRC official website.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share it at the comment section below.