The May 2022 Chemical Engineer (ChemEng) board exam results including the complete list of passers, top 10 examinees and overall performance of schools are released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Chemical Engineering in three (3) working days after the last day of exams.
As announced, 585 out of 1,032 examinees successfully passed the exams.
The Chemical Engineer licensure exams were conducted on May 17-19, 2022 in testing centers nationwide including Metro Manil, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo and Legazpi by the Board of Chemical Engineering headed by its Chairman, Engr. Ofelia V. Bulaong and its members, Engr. Shirlyn B. Chua-Reyes and Engr. Cezar S. De la Cruz,.
Roll of Successful Examinees in the
CHEMICAL ENGINEER LICENSURE EXAMINATION
Held on May 17-19, 2022
Released on May 24, 2022
Release of Results
The May 2022 Chemical Engineering board exam results will be released on or before May 24, 2022, as per Resolution No. 1439 series of 2021 entitled “Schedule of the Licensure Exam for the Year 2022“.
Meanwhile, ChemEng results May 2022 may also be out earlier or later than the target release date without prior notice. Stand by and bookmark this page to receive updates.
The schedule of online appointment for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration for the new Chemical Engineers will be held on the following date(s).
|Date(s) of Registration: July 1 and July 4 – 7, 2022|
Initial registrants are advised to register online via PRC official website via https://online.prc.gov.ph/ and follow the steps in online registration. Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission/NOA (for identification purposes only)
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Two (2) pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- Two (2) sets of documentary stamp
- One (1) piece short brown envelope
PRC added that successful examinees shall personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The oath-taking ceremony for the newly licensed Chemical Engineers will be done online, now referred as the “e-oath”. The application system for the e-oath can be accessed online via PRC dedicated portal via https://online.prc.gov.ph/ and select “e-OATH” as transaction.
Inductees are required to print “OATH OF PROFESSIONAL” form that is downloadable at the PRC Online Services.
The date of the oath taking ceremonies will be provided days after the release of results.
Coverage of Exams
- Physical and Chemical Principles (general inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry, analytical chemistry, physical chemistry, biochemical engineering and environmental engineering)
- Chemical Engineering Principles (chemical engineering calculations, chemical engineering thermodynamics, reaction kinetics, unit operations, chemical process industries, plant design and instrumentation and process control)
- General Engineering, Ethics and Contracts (mathematics, physics, engineering mechanics, strength of materials, engineering economics, and laws, contracts and ethics)
Previous Exams – ChemEng
|Month/Year||Total No. of Examinees||Total No. of Passers||Passing Rate|
To receive fast and reliable news and announcements regarding the May 2022 Chemical Engineering board exams, we advise our readers to visit PRC official website. Likewise, if you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share it at the comment section below.