MANILA, Philippines – The November 2023 Civil Engineer Licensure Exam (CELE) results, including the complete list of board passers, top 10 (topnotchers), and school performance, are released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Civil Engineering in five (5) working days after the last day of exams.
PRC announces that 6,180 out of 18,582 (33.26%) successfully passed the November 2023 CELE. PRC said that “the results of examination with respect to one (1) examinee was withheld for further verification of submitted documents and five (5) were withheld pending final determination of their liabilities under the rules and regulations governing licensure examinations.”
The Civil Engineering board exam was conducted on November 17-18, 2023 at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Calapan, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga, and Palawan.
The Board of Civil Engineering is headed by Engr. Praxedes P. Bernardo, Chairman and its members, Engr. Pericles P. Dakay and Engr. Romeo A. Estañero.
CELE 2023 Related Results
- CELE List of Passers: A-F | G-L | M-R | S-Z
- Top 10: Civil Engineer Board Exam Results November 2023
- Top Performing Schools: Civil Engineering Licensure Exam Results November 2023
Roll of Successful Examinees in the
CIVIL ENGINEER LICENSURE EXAMINATION
Held on November 17-18, 2023
Released on November 24, 2023
Release of Results
As per PRC Resolution No. 1589, series of 2022, titled ‘Schedule of the Licensure Exam for the Year 2023,’ the November 2023 Civil Engineer Licensure Exam (CELE) results are scheduled for release on November 24, 2023.
However, please note that the release date of the CELE results may vary. On April 2023, results were out after four (4) working days. We recommend bookmarking this page and following us on our social media channels for the most up-to-date result announcements.
Schedule of Registration
The schedule for online appointments to obtain the new Civil Engineers’ Professional ID and Certificate of Registration will be held on these date(s):
|Date(s) of Registration: February 7 – 9, February 12 – 16, February 19 – 23, February 26 – 29, March 1, March 4 – 8 and March 11 – 12, 2024|
For initial registrants, the PRC advises online registration through the official PRC website at https://online.prc.gov.ph/. Follow these steps for online registration and ensure you have the following requirements ready:
- Notice of Admission (NOA) – for identification purposes only
- Completed Oath Form (Panunumpa ng Propesyonal)
- Two (2) passport-sized ID photos on a white background, each with a complete name tag
- Two (2) sets of documentary stamps
- One (1) short brown envelope
PRC emphasizes that successful examinees must complete their registration in person and sign the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Verification of Rating
The verification of civil engineering licensure exam ratings and test results will be accessible online shortly after the results are posted.
Successful candidates can visit the official PRC website and utilize the Verification Page to check their pass rate in the board examination.
As outlined, a passing candidate should provide the exam name, examination date, application number, first name, last name, and birthdate.
Successful examinees who wish to participate in the face-to-face mass oath-taking ceremony must complete their registration by no later than 12:00 NN on the day before the scheduled event. Registration can be done on the official PRC website at http://online.prc.gov.ph.
Additionally, inductees are required to present one of the following documents on the day of the oath-taking:
- Vaccination Card
- Negative RT-PCR test results conducted within 48 hours before the oath-taking ceremony.
Inductees should register and confirm their attendance in the region where they took their licensure examination and intend to practice as professionals.
The details and exact date(s) of whether the oath-taking will be conducted face-to-face or virtual/online will be provided here or on our FB page.
Coverage of Exams
- Mathematics, Surveying and Transportation Engineering (algebra, plane and spherical trigonometry, analytics, descriptive and solid geometry, differential and integral calculus, highway and railroad surveying, plane topographic and hydrographic surveying, advanced surveying, design and construction of highways and railroads, piers, ports and wharves)
- Hydraulics and Geotechnical Engineering (fluid properties, hydrostatic pressures, fluid flow, buoyancy and flotation, relative equilibrium of liquids, hydrodynamics, water supply soil properties, soil classification, fluid through soil mass, stresses in soil mass, soil strength and tests, bearing capacity, compaction, consolidation and settlement, lateral earth pressures and slope stability)
- Structural Engineering and Construction (engineering mechanics, strength of materials, theory of structures, analysis and design of concrete, steel, timber structures and foundation with the application of the governing codes of practice)
|Month of Exam||No. of Examinees||No. of Passers||Passing Rate (%)||Released After|
If you have any inquiries or need clarification, the PRC recommends reaching out to the Licensure Exam Division through the following email contacts:
For the latest and trustworthy updates and announcements regarding the civil engineering board exams in 2023, we encourage our readers to visit the official PRC website.
Should you have any comments or reactions related to this article, kindly share them in the comments section below.