MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission’s Board of Accountancy (BOA) is expected to release the results of May 2019 Certified Public Accountant (CPA) board exam five (5) working days after the last day of licensure exam. Aside from the list of passers, top examinees and top performing schools, the list of conditioned/conditional examinees are also included.
You may find the complete names in alphabetical order below courtesy of PRC.
MAY 2019 CPA BOARD EXAM RESULTS SUMMARY
- A-H Passers: Certified Public Accountant Board Exam Results May 2019
- I-Q Passers: May 2019 CPA Board Exam Results
- R-Z Passers: Accountancy Board Exam Results May 2019
- Top 10 Passers: May 2019 Certified Public Accountant/ CPA Board Exam Topnotchers
- Performance of Schools: May 2019 Accountancy Board Exams
- Verification of Rating: CPA Board Exams Result May 2019
- Main Page: May 2019 CPA Board Exam Results
LIST OF CONDITIONED EXAMINEES in the
C. P. A. LICENSURE EXAMINATION
Held on MAY 12, 2019 & FF. DAYS
Released on MAY 27, 2019
Seq. No. Name
[Stand by… Results are expected shortly…]
To receive up-to-date news about May 2019 CPA board exam results, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website or follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter.