The Department of Education (DepEd) released the calendar of activities for School Year (SY) 2021-2022 through DepEd Order No. 029 series of 2021.
Here are the important points/schedule to remember on the recently released Calendar of Activities for 2021-2022:
- The opening of classes will start on September 13, 2021 and ends on June 24, 2022.
- The enrollment will begin August 16, 2021 to September 13, 2021.
- The Bridaga Eskwela and Oplan Balik Eskwela will be from August 3-31, 2021.
- The conduct of face-to-face classes whether partial or full scale will not be allowed unless permitted by the Office of the President.
- The Alternative Learning System (ALS) shall formally open on the same date while the program duration will depend on the learner’s educational background.
- The conduct of distance learning activities for learners on Saturdays are authorized. Nonetheless, teachers are not required to to render services on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Private schools and state/local universities may deviate from the school calendar. Moreover, they may begin classes not earlier than the first Monday of June and not later than September 13, 2021.
- Curricular and co-curricular activities shall be conducted virtually in compliance with community quarantine guidelines.
- The Christmas break shall begin on December 20, 2021 while classes will resume on January 3, 2022.
- The remedial class for public schools shall start on July 4, 2022 to August 12, 2022
DepEd Calendar of Activities for SY 2021-2022
Here’s the detailed list of school activities for the SY 2021-2022 courtesy of DepEd.
Should you have queries on the guidelines, it should be addressed to the Office of the Director IV, BLD via email address [email protected]
What can you say about the DepEd Calendar of Activities for 2021-2022? Feel free to drop your comments below.