Who are Exempted in Civil Service Exam (CSE)? List of CSC Eligibilities

MANILA, Philippines – Who are exempted in taking Civil Service Exam – Pencil and Paper Test (CSE-PPT)? Am I already qualified? Is there really an exemption? What are the requirements and process in securing Civil Service Eligibility Certificate? These are just some of the most common questions being raised by interested applicants who want to work in Philippine government and have a Civil Service Commission (CSC) eligibility.

Passing the CSE-PPT is one of the basic requirements in securing any first and second level government positions in the country.

SEE ALSO: 2022 Civil Service Exam Schedule (Professional and Subprofessional)

CSC recently announced that though the Bar passers, PRC board exam passers, among other qualified professionals are granted designated eligibilities, they can opt to take the Civil Service Exam if they want to. They are not exempted.

Summarized below are the complete list of CSC eligibilities.


Granted pursuant to Republic Act 1080, passers in bar exams conducted by the Supreme Court and licensure board exams conducted by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) are already exempted. As quoted from RA 1080, (Full details and requirements courtesy of CSC)

Eligibilities resulting from passing the Bar/Board examinations shall be required for appointment to positions the duties of which constitute the practice of profession regulated by the Philippine Bar/Board laws. Eligibilities resulting from Bar/Board examinations which require completion of a bachelor’s degree shall be considered appropriate to positions for which the examinations were given, and to other first and second level positions not covered by Bar/Board/special laws, and/or those that require other special eligibilities as may be determined by the Commission, or those that require licenses such as those positions listed under Category IV of CSC MC No. 11, s. 1996, as amended. (Provided under Item No. 6, Part V of the Revised Policies on Qualification Standards) Eligibilities resulting from Board examinations which require less than four (4) years of college studies shall be appropriate for appointment to positions for which the examinations were given, and to other first level positions not covered by other Board/special laws, and/or those that require other special eligibilities as may be determined by the Commission, or those that require licenses such as those positions listed under Category IV of CSC MC No. 11, s. 1996, as amended. (Provided under Item No. 7, Part V of the Revised Policies on Qualification Standards)


Pursuant to Republic Act No. 7883, also known as the “Barangay Health Workers Benefits and Incentives Act of 1995”, a BHW with at least two years in college education leading to a college degree  and and five years of active and satisfactory service as BHW to the community may be granted with BHW eligibility. As extracted from RA 7883, (Full details and requirements courtesy of CSC)

The services must be voluntary, meaning, the BHW has not been employed and has not received any form of salary, or compensation, except honorarium, in the entirety of the five-year period for service requirement. The services rendered must be continuous for a minimum period of five (5) years, meaning, the BHW should have served actively and satisfactorily on a full time basis. The services rendered shall be under accredited status of the BHW, meaning, the applicant-BHW should already had been accredited by the Local Health Board before rendering the five-year service requirement. BHW who had been hired by agency under Job Order status and/or Contract of Service, may still avail of/qualify for the grant of BHWE.


Pursuant to the Presidential Decree No. 1569, it says that the Barangay Nutrition Scholars shall be granted to Barangay-based volunteer workers for rendering at least 2 years of continuous and satisfactory nutrition services and other related activities such as community health, environmental sanitation, culture, mental feeding and family planning.

Likewise, the decree also stated that those who have been hired by agencies under Job Order status and/or Contract of Service may still avail of/qualify for BNS eligibility. (Full details and requirements courtesy of CSC)


Barangay officials are granted CSC eligibility pursuant to Republic Act No. 7160 also known as the Local Government Code of 1991.

These consists of the Barangay Captain, Sangguniang Barangay members, Sangguniang Kabataan Chairmen, Barangay Officials: Barangay Treasurers, and Barangay Secretaries appointed by the duly appointed Barangay Chairman. (Full details and requirements courtesy of CSC)


Pursuant to CSC Resolution No. 90-083 dated January 22, 1990, passers of the proficiency tests and training courses administered by the ICTO formerly National Computer Center (NCC) shall be granted CSC eligibility. These includes those passers of Systems Analysis and Design and Computer Programming courses like Java, Microsoft Access and Microsoft Visual Basic. (Full details and requirements courtesy of CSC)


Pursuant to CSC Resolution No. 1302714 dated December 17, 2013, those who graduated summa cum laude, magna cum laude, cum laude or its equivalent in their baccalaureate degree beginning school year 1972-1973. Applicable Philippine law and rules shall be observed in resolving issues/concerns on  citizenship. (Full details and requirements courtesy of CSC)


Pursuant to Presidential Decree No. 907, dated March 11, 1976 entitled “Granting Civil Service Eligibility to College Honor Graduates”, those who graduated summa cum laude, magna cum laude or cum laude, in their baccalaureate degree, regardless of the number of years of completion both for Private HEIs with bachelor’s degree recognized by Commission on Higher Education and State Colleges with baccalaureate degree duly approved by its Board of Trustees. (Full details and requirements courtesy of CSC)


In accordance with CSC Resolution No. 1300486 pursuant to RA No. 10156 stating the act of conferring upon members of Sangguniang Bayan, Sangguniang Panlungsod and Sangguniang Panlalawigan, the appropriate CSE Eligibility. These includes the Vice Mayor, Vice Governor and regular members of Sanggunian. (Full details and requirements courtesy of CSC)


Pursuant to Presidential Decree No. 997 entitled “Conferring Civil Service Eligibilities on Scientific and Technological Specialists on the Bases of Their Qualifications and the Requirements of Public Service”, the following are automatically granted with STSE provided additional requirements are met. As per CSC,

At least three (3) years of continuous experience in research and/or teaching in the pertinent field, which may include specialized training in research, or teaching experience at the college level in one’s major field or field of specialization, or completion of a patented invention or has earned a master’s or doctorate degree in his area of specialization. (Full details and requirements courtesy of CSC)

The applicant shall be specialized in the following fields of study.

Natural Sciences

  • Astronomy – Astrophysics
  • Biological Sciences – Biology (S & T),  Microbiology, Botany, Molecular Biology and Biotechnology , Ecology,  Physical Anthropology, Marine Biology and Zoology
  • Geological Sciences – Archeology, Geophysics, Paleontology, Seismology
  • Meteorology
  • Oceanography
  • Physics/Applied Physics

Engineering Sciences

  • Biological Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Ceramic Engineering, Materials Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Food Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Geothermal Engineering, Railway Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Textile Engineering, Nuclear Engineering

Mathematics and Information and Communication Technology

  • Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Pure Mathematics, Statistics

Other Disciplines

  • Environmental Science, Food Science


Pursuant to CSC MC No. 11, s. 1996, positions which are not measurable by written test will be granted CSC eligibility. These include plant electrician, automotive mechanic, heavy equipment operator, laboratory technician, shrine curator, carpenter, draftsman, plumber, and others. (Full details and requirements courtesy of CSC)


Pursuant to Executive Order (EO) No. 132, s. 1948 and EO No. 790 dated April 3, 1982, the veteran himself/herself or spouse and children shall be given Civil Service Eligibility. (Full details and requirements courtesy of CSC)

Should the applicant not in the list of eligibles, he/she may still apply for examination and be granted with CSC eligibility. CSC is administering these exams twice yearly. The next, as posted above will be on October 2016.


All information posted above are courtesy of the Civil Service Commission. This article has been made for dissemination purposes only. Should you have further clarification, we recommend to call them at their hotline or visit their nearest CSC Regional Office.

267 comments… add one
  • Anonymous Nov 24, 2017 @ 1:18

    How about appointed Sanggunian Kabataan Chairperson, is it also exempted to take the exam? Appointed since 2014-present. Thanks

  • Anonymous Dec 3, 2017 @ 12:43

    Hello. Iam a graduate of BS biology and currently taking up Doctor of Optometry..Am I exempted to take the civil service exam? thank you

  • Anonymous Dec 15, 2017 @ 1:56

    Hi. I am a Certified Public Accountant. I am also a cum laude graduate. I know that I'm exempted from taking the CSE but what if I want to take the exam, will I be allowed to? Thanks

  • Anonymous Jan 13, 2018 @ 2:56

    Does it mean that I can have my CSC license since I am board passer? Or do I still need to pass the exam to have that?

    Thank you :)

  • Anonymous Jan 13, 2018 @ 3:56

    My son was an sk chairman,is he eligible?

  • Unknown Jan 13, 2018 @ 6:56

    I am a board passer in midwifery… Am i considered exempted?
    Waiting for your reply thankyou so much

  • Anonymous Jan 13, 2018 @ 6:59

    Just asking when will be the scheduled exam for civil service this year?and its filing date?

  • Anonymous Jan 23, 2018 @ 5:51

    Pwede na po bang mag-apply for Government offices at matanggap kahit PRC license lang and meron ka?

    Sabi kasi dito na ang mga board passer ng PRC ay exempted na sa civil service exam?

  • Anonymous Jan 27, 2018 @ 3:49

    Hi po, good morning tanong ko lang po, sk kagawad for 3 yrs po is exempted??

  • Anonymous Feb 8, 2018 @ 12:37

    Hi po just asking years of service po b d ksama sa excuse s civil service exam? Im 23 years in service..

  • Abby Feb 10, 2018 @ 14:05

    Hi, I'm a graduate of AB Evangelization, do I qualify for the honor graduate eligibility?

  • unknown Feb 12, 2018 @ 4:04

    hello po, I took the PBET last May 1993 and fortunately passed the said exam..pero marami po akong dapat ayusin since wrong spelling ang name kong nakarecord sa PRC pati po bdate e mali..Pinalakad ko po ito sa isang friend but unfortunately nagkaproblema yung friend ko at di niya nacontinue ang pagwowork for my papers, sa ngayon patay na po siya..Pwede ko pa po bang ilakad yun, para makauha na po ako ng license?..from 1993 up to now, diretso po akong nagtuturo sa isang private school pero wala po akong license but board passer po ako..thank you po..

  • Anonymous Mar 3, 2018 @ 6:32

    hi good day, i am a bachelor science in marine engineering graduate.. am i exempted to take civil service exam..

  • Unknown Mar 6, 2018 @ 2:34

    Good Day.. Can I ask If the Tesda NC II are converted to sub Prof Elegibility?

  • Anonymous Mar 16, 2018 @ 6:55

    hi ive passed Armed Forces Of the Philippines Service Aptitude Test . AM i exempted on this?

  • Anonymous Mar 21, 2018 @ 2:36

    Bachelor of science in nursing graduate here, underboard, working for DOH NCRO for a year as public health associate. We do help at the barangay health centers at NCR. Am I eligible

  • Unknown Mar 25, 2018 @ 15:33

    GOOD DAY! isat kalahating taon lang po ako sa college bali 3 sems lang po(2016-17). Mayron syang 69 units.BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY course.Am i qualified to take the CIVIL SERVICE EXAMS?

  • Unknown Mar 25, 2018 @ 15:35

    GOOD DAY! Isat kalahting taon lang po ako sa college(2016-17).69 units sya,BSIT course.Qualified po ba ako magtake ng exam?

  • Unknown Apr 5, 2018 @ 19:20

    How about ECT, Electronic Technician?

  • SDSSU BAC Apr 6, 2018 @ 4:35

    I am a NC III Passer Visual Graphics… it is equivalent to Sub Prof?
    Waiting for your reply thankyou so much..

  • Aaron Apr 25, 2018 @ 11:22

    I am a High School Graduate. May I know if I am eligible to take the exam?

  • Anonymous May 2, 2018 @ 8:07

    Graduate po ako ng information technology exempted po ba sa pag take ng civil service?

  • Unknown May 17, 2018 @ 3:12

    Hi i'm a registered Master Electrician, kasama po ba sa exempted sa CSC Professional Level 2 eligibility ang RME PRC Board Passer?

  • Anonymous May 22, 2018 @ 3:59

    Hi i'm a Graduate of BS Aircraft Maintenance Technology with Aviation Maintenance Technician License From Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines, am i exempted for the civil service exam?

  • Anonymous May 24, 2018 @ 12:58

    Hello po, I am a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Biology major in Ecology. Am i qualified for the exemption of civil service exam po? If yes, ano po dapat gawin makakuha nang certification po?

  • Anonymous May 24, 2018 @ 16:06

    Hi po. I am a Second Enginner Board Passer from MARINA.
    Are the MARINA BOARD PASSERS are exempted for civil service examaination?
    If yes how do we get a certificate og eligibility?

  • Justine May 26, 2018 @ 11:24

    Hi po. I am a Visual Grphic Design NCIII passer po exempted na po ba ko sa CSE?

  • John Leneriz Indaya May 27, 2018 @ 5:01

    Ahm BS Computer Engineering yung course ko wala kaming board exam automatic pag ka graduate ay engineer na agad ang tanung ko po kung excempted na kami sa CSE

  • Anonymous Jun 3, 2018 @ 5:55

    Hi, will the SK Secretary and Treasurer be also exempted in taking the Civil Service Exams? Thank you in advance

  • Unknown Jun 6, 2018 @ 13:53

    Hi. I am graduate a bachelor of science in electronics engineering. And i passes my 2nd board exam the Electronics technician. It is a possible to exempted for taking the civil service exams?

  • Anonymous Jun 9, 2018 @ 4:32

    Taking units or no. of hours in different individual seminars have a possibility to be exempted in civil service exam or equivalent to sub-prof? thanks

  • Anonymous Jun 13, 2018 @ 3:31

    How about persons with clerical errors in their birth certificate, specifically on the gender. Are they allowed to take the exam?

  • Anonymous Jun 18, 2018 @ 11:49

    Im a let passer am i exempted? Please do reply i need clarifications some just said im not allowed to take exam because im already licenced professional already…

  • Unknown Jun 19, 2018 @ 10:59

    Hi good day, naging sk kagawad ako for almost 6 years, am i qualified for Civil Service.

  • Anonymous Jun 19, 2018 @ 14:29

    Hi i'm a passer of Electronics and Communication Technician licensure examination which is conducted by the PRC. Am i qualified not to take the civil service exam? If so, what is its equivalent to tge CSC standards, is it a Prof level or Sub Prof?

    Thanks. Hope someone will reply to my question and Your reply will be a good help for me for clarification.

  • Anonymous Jun 21, 2018 @ 6:24

    Hi po Pde po ba ang SK Kagaward for 3 years? tnx po

  • Anonymous Jun 21, 2018 @ 6:29

    hi good day, naging SK Kagawad po ako for 3years, am i qualified for Civil Service

  • Anonymous Jun 21, 2018 @ 13:49

    Good day. I'm a board exam passer and I want to take the civil service exam. Will it affect my eligibility as a board exam passer if I fail to pass the civil service exam? Thanks.

  • Anonymous Jun 26, 2018 @ 9:29

    Hi Good morning… I'm a graduate of marine Engineering. but I was not able to finish my apprenticeship which is a requirement to get my bachelors degree because I worked outside the country after my graduation. Am I qualified to take the Civil service professional exam? hoping for your immediate response thanks.

  • Unknown Jun 28, 2018 @ 6:15

    can somebody help to any concern agency..what is the equivalent of electronic technician board exam..is it a second level eligibility or what level?? please help

  • Unknown Jul 2, 2018 @ 8:08

    I am a bs agriculture graduate and working at lgu labo, CN for. i am no longer a LEA passer but I am a civil service prof passer, ca i apply my eligibility to a license agriculturist.

  • Unknown Jul 7, 2018 @ 0:45

    Hi ma'am/sir , i am a graduate of 2year midwifery last 2013 and had my prc eligibility 2014 and also finished my 4year midwifery last year, am i one of those exempted in csc exam? Hoping for a feedback thank you ..

  • Unknown Jul 11, 2018 @ 9:48

    hi maam/sir i am a architectural drafting(draftsman) graduate am i QUALIFIED FOR THE GRANT OF SKILLS ELIGIBILITY – CATEGORY II, Skills Eligibility – Category II (CSC MC 11, s. 1996, as Amended by CSC MC No. 10, s. 2013)

  • Unknown Jul 11, 2018 @ 9:51

    hi maam/sir i am a graduate of architectural drafting(draftsman) am i QUALIFIED FOR THE GRANT OF SKILLS ELIGIBILITY – CATEGORY II

    Skills Eligibility – Category II (CSC MC 11, s. 1996, as Amended by CSC MC No. 10, s. 2013)
    The various skills eligibilities under CSC MC No. 11, s. 1996, as amended, are granted to individuals who meet the requirements of positions, qualifications for which are not measurable by written tests, such as plant electrician, automotive mechanic, heavy equipment operator, laboratory technician, shrine curator, carpenter, draftsman, plumber, and others.

    Category II – refers to positions listed under CSC MC No. 11, s. 1996, as amended, including CSC MC No. 3, s. 2008, the required eligibility for which can be obtained by completing one year of very satisfactory actual work performance under temporary status of appointment.

    • Unknown Mar 17, 2021 @ 6:23

      If that so, Can I convert my Housekeeping NCII into eligibility civil service?

    • Anonymous Mar 17, 2021 @ 6:26

      If that so, Can I converted my Housekeeping NCII into Eligibility?

  • Anonymous Jul 20, 2018 @ 15:15

    hi. i graduated Diploma in Industrial Technology (3-year course)major in electronics technology as DOST Scholar. am i qualify to take the exam?or am i excempted?

  • Unknown Aug 6, 2018 @ 4:58

    Hi po graduate po ako ng Building Wiring Installation NC2 na convert ko po sa civil service ask ko lang po kung eligible po ba yun for subpro?

  • Unknown Aug 6, 2018 @ 5:03

    Ask ko lang po kung eligible po yung pina convert ko sa civil service Building Wiring Installation nc2?

  • Unknown Aug 13, 2018 @ 11:48

    Master Degree in Business Administration exemted po ba?

    • Anonymous Jun 16, 2020 @ 12:04

      Nasagot na po ba mam/sir your question re this?

  • Unknown Aug 28, 2018 @ 4:12

    Hi, Im already a Registered Master Electrician and a graduate of BS Electrical Engineering. Am I already exempted for the Civil Service Exam?

    Thanks and Godbless

  • Unknown Sep 9, 2018 @ 15:12

    hi,i am a passer of Registered Master Electrician what level of eligibility does RME have?

  • Unknown Sep 10, 2018 @ 4:29

    paano po kung board passer and expired yung license? considered parin ba siya na eligible since board passer naman siya?

  • Unknown Sep 10, 2018 @ 7:54

    Hi po.. what if board passer naman pero expire ang license, eligible parin ba? tnx sa sagot po

  • Unknown Oct 20, 2018 @ 7:45

    Accredited of department of tourism it is possible to be eligible.

  • MJ Hermoso Nov 18, 2018 @ 22:00

    is College honorable student (not a degree course) is also exempted?

  • MJ Hermoso Nov 18, 2018 @ 22:02

    pano po kapag honorable student pero hindi po degree course, exempted po ba?

  • Sherly Dec 8, 2018 @ 2:34

    Good day I am a graduate of BEED I want to take CSE if I pass the exam is it possible that I can work as a teacher in public school?

  • Jasper Alava Dec 21, 2018 @ 6:15

    How about Nurses? I already passed the nursing licensure exam last november 17 to 18, 2018. and my friends are taking another exam, which is the civil service exam. should i take the exam or not?

  • Unknown Dec 27, 2018 @ 16:47

    Good day. Pasado po aku ng CIE exam. Exempted na po kaya ako sa civil service exam?

  • Unknown Jan 12, 2019 @ 6:40

    Good afternoon po! Pwede po bang malaman mga requirements for getting COE Exempted po aq to take cse. Gusto q lang po makatipid bago aq pupunta sa inyong opisina. Salamat po!

  • Unknown Jan 28, 2019 @ 7:51

    I graduated Magna Cum Laude in my MS Computer Science Degree and I have been teaching Computer Science subjects under the College of Computer Studies since 2012. Am I exempted from taking the Civil Service Exam?

  • Unknown Jan 28, 2019 @ 15:37

    good day po..I am bachelor of science in computer engineering graduate am i exempted for taking CSC Exam?

  • Unknown Feb 6, 2019 @ 22:33

    What is magna carta or the santa nina rasul eligibility

  • Unknown Mar 7, 2019 @ 10:40

    Good day, ask ko lng po kung passer po ng midwifery licensure exam 2011 tpos graduate ng Bachelor of science in midwifery, 1st level of eligibility prin po ba yun? thnx

  • Unknown Apr 10, 2019 @ 9:25

    Hi. I am a graduate of Bachelor of Laws. I just wanna ask if I am qualified to become a division chief in a local government unit with a cse subprofessional eligibility? Thank you.

  • Unknown Apr 19, 2019 @ 10:43

    Hi po Mam/Sir…
    Just want to ask if qualified ba ang BARANGAY RECORD KEEPER.I am a BRK for 11 years in our Brgy. & we have the same work as Brgy. Treasurer po…
    Sana po qualified din po…
    Hoping for your favorable reply..

  • Unknown Apr 24, 2019 @ 9:24

    Are graduates of the Philippine Military Academy qualified for exemption in the CSC Examinations?

  • Nher Apr 27, 2019 @ 6:51

    Hi I'm a graduate of Information technology. Am I eligible for exemption? Thanks in advance

  • Unknown May 4, 2019 @ 5:12

    Good day., meron po akung marina oic navigational watch license.. Exemption na po ba yon para sa civil service exam? Salamat po

  • Lito May 6, 2019 @ 8:22

    My son is diagnosed as a semi autistic. but he was already graduating in college. Is there any priviledges for any examination like the civil service exam or any from the government?

  • Unknown May 17, 2019 @ 8:30

    Hi i am a draftsman for 4years and still working as draftsman i only have a shortcourse. Exempted ba ako ?

  • Vincent Jason Rapirap May 23, 2019 @ 4:54

    Hi good day.. Im Electronic technician and still doing my skills as part time and im a EPAS NCII passer and graduated in 2 years Electronic Technology..

    Exempted po ba ako?


  • Unknown May 24, 2019 @ 1:12

    Emer G.
    Magandang araw! I'm BSBA – Accounting graduate and took masteral on Business Administration (Magna Cum Laude), i'm I exempted from the cs exam?


  • Unknown May 29, 2019 @ 9:42

    Hi . Im jist wanna know how can i apply this excemption? I am ceramic engineering graduate

  • Unknown May 29, 2019 @ 21:02

    Hi i am a license seafarer and have passed the MARINA licensure exam. Am i exempted to take CSC exam?

  • Unknown Jun 2, 2019 @ 6:42

    Good day… i am a facilitator of NSTP(National sevice training program) for 4-years and a NC-II horder of electrical maintenance and installation… is that qualified for examination…? Thank you for your reply…

  • Unknown Jun 5, 2019 @ 1:53

    Hi. I just want to clarify if the graduates of Master in Public Administration are also exempted?

  • Unknown Jun 8, 2019 @ 14:36

    hi Po! Graduate po ako ng Master's Degree in Tourism Management I guess i still have to take CSE right? and are there any ways na mkapagtake ako ng exam whilst abroad? nsa Dubai po ako ngaun

  • Unknown Jul 1, 2019 @ 13:22

    How about NC III Sa Electrical tapos may almost 3 years experience considerEd po ba na exempted base sa Skills category? Salamat.

  • Gab Aug 29, 2019 @ 12:09

    Paano po kapag graduate ng electronics engineering, pero ang license ko langbay Electronics Technician, pwede po ba yun?

  • Anonymous Sep 6, 2019 @ 9:03

    Passer of criminology board exam, kasama ba sa exempted sa civil sercice.

  • Mike Reyes Sep 8, 2019 @ 14:33

    How about Insurance Commission Exam Passer, Need po ba magtake ng CSC Exam before maqualify magapply sa Government?

  • Anonymous Oct 5, 2019 @ 11:54

    Hi, I have license under RA6506. Can I have CSPE Certificate? or Should I take the CSP Exam?

  • Joseph Oct 6, 2019 @ 21:34

    Hi po. Graduate pp ako ng General Radio Communication Operator. And 3rd class Operator license. Need parin po ba ng Civil Service Exam? Salamat po.

  • Anonymous Oct 6, 2019 @ 21:48

    Graduate po ako ng General Radio Communication Operator. And license 3rd class operator. Need parin po ba ng Civil Service Exam po?

  • Anonymous Oct 13, 2019 @ 13:01

    What if I took CSE last Aug 2019, will there be a problem if I'll be taking a board exam this coming October?

  • Hypee Oct 14, 2019 @ 9:37

    Hello po, ask kulang po kung pde ipag trabaho ung PBET eligible sa ibang line agency like DAR DENR or COMELEC?

  • Unknown Oct 19, 2019 @ 2:35

    Hi good day :) im a LET passer, am i eligible in taking civil service exam? Thank u for your exam

  • Unknown Nov 13, 2019 @ 6:17

    I am a passer of a certificate of marine profession major patron license by the maritime industry authority, if iam exempted to take a professional civil service examination…

  • Aljhon Dec 9, 2019 @ 11:58

    Hello guys i am a graduate of bs marine engineering and i already passed my liciensure conducted by marina is marina licience is equivalent to civil service ? Because our board exam before is in the prc but then they transfered it in the marina

  • Gladys Dec 30, 2019 @ 1:04

    Hi, Good day! Just wanna clarify something, I am a Registered Pharmacist here in the Philippines, do I still need to take the CSC Exam? Thank you!

  • Anonymous Jan 6, 2020 @ 4:52

    I'm a Professional Licensed teacher, kailangan ng Certificate of Eligibility which I should present in applying, sbi exempted na for Board and Bar passers. Requirements clearly shows Certificate of Eligibility,makakakuha ba ako nito sa CSC kahit di naman ako nagtake ng CSE? Or ung photocopy ng license ko mismo can be the substitute for the COE?

  • Unknown Jan 9, 2020 @ 15:06

    Good evening I just want to clarify I am sk councilor civil Service eligibility na Po ba kami or need pa mag take NG exam thank you godbless

  • Lovely Jan 10, 2020 @ 4:02

    Good day! Just want ask if I'm qualified to have CSC. I graduated as CUM LAUDE Batch 2017-2018 and if yes, I mean what are the requirements.

  • herlina Jan 22, 2020 @ 7:21

    Hello Maaam/Sir,

    Please do advise if still available to apply for CSC professional exam please if ever can I request to take exam for this March 2020 please advise thank you

  • Axl Feb 7, 2020 @ 17:38

    Hi i am a graduate of bachelor of science in marine transportation and passed the MARINA licensure exam, we also undergone training for meteorology and oceanography. Are we seafarers exempted for the exam? Thank you

  • Unknown Feb 10, 2020 @ 5:36

    I am a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics graduate..just asking if i am qualified for not taking CS?

  • Anonymous Feb 15, 2020 @ 15:39

    Totoo po bang ma porfeit ang PRC License pag hindi nakapasa ng CSE ?

  • Unknown Feb 17, 2020 @ 5:59

    Is a marine engineering graduate that has taken a licensure examination for OIC-EW already exempted for cscs exam?

  • Unknown Feb 19, 2020 @ 12:51

    Hello Po, ako po ay graduate ng Aviation Maintenance Technology at my license na po ako katunayan 2 years course Lang ang tanong ko po kung qualify po ako sa professionals ? Kasi dati kapag associate lng subprof lng pwd. ASAP masagot nyo sana. Salamat.

  • Ann Feb 25, 2020 @ 4:56

    Hi, i just want to clarify my confusion po, i am a graduate of bachelor of elementary education, not a LET Passer yet but i have taken NC II Megatronics Servicing and NC II Electronics Products Assembly Servicing, am I excempted po sa Csc exam or not po? i hope you answer my confusion po, thank you so much and Godbless po ��

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *