MANILA, Philippines – The September 2020 Physician Licensure Exam (PLE)
results and list of passers for the Qualifying Assessment for Foreign Medical
Professionals (FMP) are released by the Professional Regulation Commission
(PRC) Board of Medicine in eight (8) working days after the administration of
Assessment – Foreign Medical Professionals given by the Board of Medicine in
Manila last March and September 2020.
- MAIN PAGE: March & September 2020 Physician Board Exam Results
- A-L PASSERS: March & September 2020 Physician Board Exam
- M-Z PASSERS: March & September 2020 Physician Board Exam
- TOP 10: March 2020, September 2020 Physician Board Exam Topnotchers
- PERFORMANCE OF SCHOOLS: September 2020 Physician Board Exam Results
by the Board of Medicine headed by its Chairman, Dr. Clarita C. Maaño and its
members, Dr. Eleanor B. Almoro, Dr. Godofreda V. Dalmacion, Dr. Zenaida L.
Antonio, Dr. Rafael R. Castillo and Dr. Raquel S. Sayo.
COVID-19 pandemic alongside imposed community quarantines, the second part
was postponed and later re-scheduled on September 20 and 21 in the cities
of Metro Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi,
Lucena, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga following a strict health and safety protocols set by the commission.
Foreign Medical Professionals from PRC.
We advise everyone to monitor and bookmark this page
to receive real-time updates on the Physician Licensure Exam/ PLE and FMP
results for September 2020. You may also refer to PRC official website or
follow us at our social media accounts via Facebook and Twitter.