The [G-L] passers in the November 2022 Nurse Licensure Exam (NLE), together with complete board exam results and relevant announcements, are released by the PRC Board of Nursing 12 working days after the exams.
The Nurse board exam was conducted on November 12-13, 2022 at testing centers in the National Capital Region, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
The Board of Nursing is headed by its Chairman, Elsie A. Tee, and its members, Carmelita C. Divinagracia, Merle L. Salvani, Zenaida C. Gagno, Leah Primitiva S. Paquiz, Marylou B. Ong, Elizabeth C. Lagrito.
NLE November 2022 Related Results
- List of Passers: November 2022 Nurse Licensure Exam Results
- A-F List of Passers: NLE Result November 2022
- M-R List of Passers: NLE Result November 2022
- S-Z List of Passers: NLE Result November 2022
- Top 10: Nurse Board Exam Results November 2022
- Top Performing Schools/ Performance of Schools: Nursing Licensure Exam Results November 2022
- Verification of Rating/ Oath-Taking: November 2022 Nursing Board Exam
Roll of Successful Examinees in the
[G-L] NURSE LICENSURE EXAMINATION
Held on November 12-13, 2022
Released on November 29, 2022
Release of Results
As per PRC Resolution No. 1439 series of 2021, the November 2022 NLE results will be released on or before December 2, 2022.
We also advise everyone to bookmark this page and follow us on our social media channels for the freshest updates on NLE results 2022.
Schedule of Registration
The schedule of online appointments for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration for the new Nurses will be held on the following dates:
- January 9 – 13, January 16 – 20 & January 23 – 27, 2023
Initial registrants are advised to register online via PRC official website via https://online.prc.gov.ph/ and follow the steps in online registration. Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission/NOA (for identification purposes only)
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Two (2) pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- Two (2) sets of documentary stamp
- One (1) piece short brown envelope
PRC added that successful examinees shall personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Verification of Rating
The verification of ratings and test results for the Nurse licensure exams will be available online a few days after posting the results.
Successful takers can refer to PRC official website and use the Verification Page to know their board examination passing rate.
As posted, a passer shall only provide the exam name, the date of examination, the application number, first name, last name, and the birthdate.
The newly licensed Nurses’ oath-taking ceremony will be done online, now referred to as the “e-oath.” The application system for the e-oath can be accessed online via PRC dedicated portal at https://online.prc.gov.ph/ and select “e-OATH” as a transaction.
Inductees are required to print the “OATH OF PROFESSIONAL” form that is downloadable at the PRC Online Services.
Meanwhile, PRC has started scheduling face-to-face oath-taking for newly licensed professionals. This section will be updated should PRC conduct face-to-face oath-taking for new NLE 2022 passers.
For those who want to clarify something, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at below contacts:
To receive fast and reliable news and announcements regarding the Nurse Licensure Exam NLE for 2022, we advise our readers to visit PRC official website.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share them in the comment section below.