MANILA, Philippines (Released December 28) – The December 2021 Geodetic Engineering Licensure Exam GELE results including the complete board list of passers, top 10 examinees (topnotchers) and performance of schools are released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Geodetic Engineering in two (2) working days after the last day of exams.
As announced, 375 out of 694 examinees successfully passed the exams.
The Geodetic Engineer licensure exams were conducted on December 22-23, 2021 in testing centers nationwide including NCR, Baguio, Cebu, Davao, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga by the Board of Geodetic Engineering headed by its Chairman, Engr. Epifanio D. Lopez and its members Engr. Concordio D. Zuñiga and Engr. Randolf S. Vicente.
List of Passers
Here are the December 2021 Geodetic Engineer board exam results as announced by the Professional Regulation Commission:
Roll of Successful Examinees in the
GEODETIC ENGINEER LICENSURE EXAMINATION
Held on December 22-23, 2021
Released on December 28, 2021
GELE 2021 Updates
December 28, 2021: GELE results December 2021 are expected to be released in two (2) working days after the exams. Stand by for developments.
Geodetic Engineer 2021 Results Summary
- Top 10: Geodetic Engineer Licensure Exam Results December 2021
- Top Performing Schools/ Performance of Schools: December 2021 Geodetic Engineer Board Exam
Release of Results
Referring to the results of the previous geodetic engineering licensure exams, taking into consideration the restrictions brought by the COVID-19 pandemic and the estimated target release date stated in the PRC Resolution No. 1283 series of 2020, the Criminology board exam results are estimated to be released in 2-3 working days or longer, after the last day of board exams.
We also advise everyone to bookmark this page and follow us at our social media channels for the freshest updates regarding the GELE results 2021.
PRC may also release the Geodetic Engineer board results for December 2021 earlier or later than the estimated date without prior notice.
Schedule of Registration
The schedule of online appointment for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration for the new Geodetic Engineers will be from February 2 to February 3, 2021.
Initial registrants are advised to register online via PRC official website via https://online.prc.gov.ph/ and follow the steps in online registration. Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission/NOA (for identification purposes only)
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Two (2) pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- Two (2) sets of documentary stamp
- One (1) piece short brown envelope
PRC added that successful examinees shall personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Verification of Rating
The verification of ratings and test results for the Geodetic Engineering licensure exams will be available online few working days after the posting of results.
Successful takers can refer to PRC official website and use the Verification Page to know their board examination passing rate.
As posted, a passer shall only provide the exam name, the date of examination, the application number, first name and last name and the birth-date.
Due to the pandemic, the oathtaking ceremony for the newly Licensed Geodetic Engineers will be done online, now referred as the “e-oath”. The application system for the e-oath can be accessed online via PRC dedicated portal via https://online.prc.gov.ph/ and select “e-OATH” as transaction.
Inductees are required to print “OATH OF PROFESSIONAL” form that is downloadable at the PRC Online Services.
Coverage of Exams
The December 2021 Geodetic Engineering and Biosystems Engineering licensure exams covered the following topics:
- Laws, Rules and Regulations (Public land laws and natural resources, laws on property, land reform laws, land registration laws on obligation and contracts, professional and ethical practice and rules and regulations government land surveying)
- Mathematics (including algebra, solid geometry, analytical geometry engineering economics, plane and spherical trigonometry, differential and integral calculus, mechanics and least squares)
- Theory and Practice of Surveying (including property surveying, isolated, mineral and mining surveys, cadastral land surveying, astronomy, route surveys and earthworks, hydrographic and topographic surveying, photogrammetry, engineering surveys and construction surveying)
- Geodesy (including geodetic surveying, geodetic astronomy, geodetic triangulation, geodetic leveling, gravity measurement and least squares)
- Cartography (including plotting and mapping of isolated, mineral, cadastral, hydrographic photogrammetric surveys and map projection).
Shown below is the schedule of the 2022 Geodetic Engineering licensure exams:
|Date of Exam||Testing Locations||Start of Application||Deadline of Application|
|October 6-7 2022||NCR, Baguio, Cebu, Davao, Legazpi, Pagadian, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga||July 6, 2022||September 6, 2022|
Licensure Exam for Geodetic Engineers is one of the PRC-regulated exam with the average number of examinees.
The previous Geodetic Engineering board exams were held on October 2019. During these exams, 481 out of 877 successfully passed. Charlene Gallentes Bolastig from CARAGA State University – Butuan City ranked first in the exams garnering a rating of 91.20% followed by Lemuel John Atenta Bagtas from University of the Philippines – Diliman having 88.60%. UP Diliman and Pampanga State Agricultural University – Pampanga were the top performing schools having 100.00% passing rate.
Here is the summary of results in previous years:
For those who want to clarify something, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at below contacts:
To receive fast and reliable news and announcements regarding the Licensure Exam for Geodetic Engineers for 2021 and 2022, we advise our readers to visit PRC official website.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share it at the comment section below.