How to Claim Civil Service (CSC) Certificate of Eligibility for PRC Board Exam Passers?

Manila, Philippines – As stipulated and pursuant to Republic Act 1080 entitled “An Act declaring the Bar and Board Examinations as Civil Service Examinations”, those passers in bar exams and PRC-administered test are automatically considered CSC eligible under the “Bar and Board Exam Passers Eligibility” of the Civil Service Commission (CSC).

Though passers are already classified eligible, most of them still want to have a black and white proof which leads to these questions, How can I claim my CSC Certificate of Eligibility (CoE)? What are the processes of getting my Sub-Prof or Professional CoE? Will I be given one?

SEE ALSO: Who are exempted in Civil Service Exam?

The administrator of this website seeks answer to to these questions and here is what Civil Service Commission (CSC) said. As quoted,

No other CS eligibility is given to a Bar/Board passer, unless s/he decided to take also the CS exam and passed it.  That’s the time s/he can claim CS eligibility.

The answer is clearly stated. No documentary proof shall be given to any PRC passers. The license ID from PRC is already a proof that he/she can work at any government-related positions around the country.

Meanwhile, the next exam for this year is scheduled on October 2016. Shall the PRC board passers still want to have certification, he/she may opt to take the test. The procedures and requirements are written at below article.

RELATED: October 2016 Civil Service Examination Application Schedule, and Requirements

18 comments… add one
  • Anonymous Aug 30, 2016 @ 4:10

    If you are a board passer but still under 21 years old, does that make you illegible for civil service?

  • Unknown Oct 4, 2016 @ 10:26

    Hi, if I am a CSE passer but not a PRC licensed profession, is there any ID/certification I can get?

  • Anonymous Jan 10, 2017 @ 5:57

    The minimum age to have a civil service sub pro/professional is 18 years old and above. so if you are 18 yrs old and above and prc/board passer then you are already an illegible.

    • Katrina Verano Jan 9, 2023 @ 16:56

      Good day!

      May I ask,Can I take CSC and LET examinations same month together?

      I have no eligibility yet.please help me.thanks

  • Anonymous Mar 10, 2017 @ 15:23

    Do you still need to renew your PRC license to be eligible and continue working on government even if you're not practicing your profession?

    • Anonymous Jun 15, 2017 @ 5:50

      That's one of my questions as well. May someone answer it. Thank you.

    • Anonymous Jun 2, 2022 @ 16:32

      obviously yes

  • Unknown Apr 22, 2017 @ 10:39

    I just wanna ask if there's license for csc passers?

  • gwapo ko Jun 13, 2017 @ 9:02

    hi po paano po makakakuha ng civil service id card at may bayad po ba?

  • Anonymous Mar 3, 2018 @ 2:41

    Sir bali kukuha na lang po ba ng civil service id yung mga nakapasa ng board/bar?

  • Anonymous May 16, 2018 @ 4:33

    Hi, question po, what if I haven't claim my certificate since passing exam last 2016. Can I still get it? Thank you .

  • Unknown Jul 12, 2018 @ 1:05

    Hi po. I just to ask kung halimbawa po board passer po ako (LET),pwede po ba iconvert ang eligibility ko sa csc prof? Yung sa board po kasi kailangan mag renew.

  • Unknown May 17, 2019 @ 5:26

    i passed LET, can i get CSC Certificate of Eligibility?

  • Unknown Sep 27, 2019 @ 15:32

    Can i still get my csc certificate since passing last 2013

  • Unknown Jan 3, 2020 @ 9:53

    Hi po. Can I still avail an csc id although I already Passed the PRC LET??

  • Unknown Jan 7, 2020 @ 3:12

    Hi po, can i still avail an csc id athough i already passed the prc LET?

  • Unknown Jan 7, 2020 @ 3:15

    I passed the let, can i get civil service certificate of eligibility?

  • Unknown Mar 9, 2021 @ 5:11

    i passed the PBET but i wasn't able to get my rating result certificate, is there a way to get a hold of the said certificate? the only thing i have is the letter saying that i passed indicating my percentage. one of DepEd's requirements for promotion is the authenticated rating result. please help

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *