Manila, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced that the postponed board exams on June, July and August 2020 will be re-scheduled in the year 2021, amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Postponed: August 2020 PRC Board Exams
- Postponed: July 2020 PRC Board Exams
- Postponed: PRC Board Exams for March 2020 and April 2020
- Postponed: LET March 2020, When is the new date of exams?
- Postponed: MedTech Board Exam March 2020, When is the New Date of Exam?
- Postponed: NAPOLCOM Exams April 2020, When is the new date of exams?
Below board exams originally scheduled on June to August 2020 will be re-scheduled.
- Environmental Planners
- Guidance Counselors
- Interior Designers
- Landscape Architects
- Mining Engineers
- Social Workers
- Master Plumbers
- Mechanical Engineers and Certified Plant Mechanics
- Medical Technologists (MedTechs)
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Sanitary Engineers
The new/exact re-scheduled dates in 2021 for above-mentioned board exams will be posted at PRC official website and at its social media accounts.
To receive fast and reliable news and announcements regarding the status of PRC board exams for July 2020, we advise our readers to visit PRC official website or follow us at our social media accounts via Facebook and Twitter.