MANILA – The Professional Regulation Commission has postponed and rescheduled the March 2021 Licensure Examination for Teachers on September 26, 2021 Pursuant to Resolution No. 1256 (s. 2020).
According to PRC, the LET is classified as the large-scale licensure examination which should not be administered during the pandemic.
The exams were originally scheduled on March 28, 2021.
Among the re-scheduled board exams are the following:
- January 2021 Architect Licensure Exam
- February 2021 Master Plumber Licensure Exam
- February 2021 Real Estate Consultant Licensure Exam
- February 2021 Mechanical Engineering and Certified Public Accountant Licensure Exam
- February 2021 Physical and Occupational Therapist Licensure Exams
For concerns, you may reach PRC at below email addresses:
To receive regular updates about February 2021 Veterinarian board exams as well as other related announcements, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter or join the members discussions at our Facebook Group.