Manila, Philippines – The March 2018 Licensure Examination for Teachers or LET result and passers list for Elementary level are released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Professional Teachers on May 23, 2018 or 40 working days after the last day of board examinations. A total of 13,774 elementary teachers out of 58,323 examinees (23.62%) passed the most-numbered PRC-administered licensure exams held on March 25, 2018 at designated testing centers nationwide.
Complete list of passers arranged in alphabetical order as well as the full results and PRC important reminders both for elementary and secondary levels are itemized at below summary.
MARCH 2018 LET RESULTS SUMMARY
- Elementary: List of Passers (A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z)
- Secondary: List of Passers (A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z)
- Top 10 Passers: March 2018 LET Teachers Elementary Level Topnotchers
- Top 10 Passers: March 2018 LET Teachers Secondary Level Topnotchers
- Top Performing Schools, Performance of Schools: March 2018 LET Teachers Board Exam
- Schedule of Registration, Verification of Ratings, Oath-taking: March 2018 LET Teachers Board Exam
- Main Page: March 2018 LET Results (Elementary & Secondary)
STATISTICS – LET RESULTS ELEMENTARY
Licensure Examination for Teachers are held twice a year for aspiring elementary and secondary professional teachers.
A total of 23.62% overall passing rate was recorded for Elementary level of March 2018 LET. 2.71% lower than the most recent LET exams (September 2017) having 26.33% overall passing rate. Shown below is the statistical table of examinees for elementary level in the last eight (8) years.
|Examination Date (Elementary Level)||Examinees||Passers||Passing Rate|
|September 2016||77, 466||23, 378||30.18%|
TOP PERFORMING SCHOOL/ TOP EXAMINEES
John Michael Tagayon dela Paz from UP Diliman ranked first in the exams garnering an average 88.80% rating followed by Mary Angeline Lagasca Cabal also from UP Diliman having 88.60%.
Meanwhile, none among the schools make it in the top performing schools’ list.
To receive real-time updates on LET Result 2018 – Elementary level or any updates on board examinations conducted by Philippine-based agencies such as PRC, NAPOLCOM, CSC, among others, we advised to visit their respective official websites or follow us at our social media accounts via Facebook and Twitter.