In this website you will find the LET Reviewers in General Education (Gen Ed), Professional Education (Prof Ed) and Area of Specialization.
Below is the LET Reviewer for General Education GENED: Mathematics Part 2. The following questions were provided, authorized and approved to be posted by the author, Dr. Carl E. Balita and CBRC.
Note: The LET reviewers 2021 below is unofficial and not directly associated with PRC or the Board of Professional Teachers.
September 2021 LET Related Articles
- Main Page: LET Reviewer 2021
- ROOM ASSIGNMENTS: LET September 2021, Teachers Board Licensure Exams
- LET Coverage: Licensure Exam for Teachers September 2021
- Details: September 2021 LET Teachers Board Exam Schedule, Deadline of Filing and Requirements
- How to Pass Licensure Exam? Tips from Board Passers
We encourage the readers/ reviewees to use the comment box after the article for discussion. Meanwhile, answers are already incorporated below the questions.
1. 120 is 4/5 of what number?
2. 45 is 60% of what number?
3. What is the ratio of 1/5 to 5/15
4. What is the value of y is 2x + 2xy + 3y = 25, and x = 2?
5. Ten nurses earn a total average monthly salary of P120, 000. The total average income of 6 of them amounts to P80, 000. What is the average total income of each of the remaining workers?
A. P10, 000
B. P40, 000
D. P1, 000
6. 2 tablespoons is equivalent to 1 liquid ounce while 10 tablespoons is equivalent to ½ cup. How many liquid ounces are there in two cups?
A. 20 ounces
B. 10 ounces
C. 16 ounces
D. 8 ounces
7. A taxi charges P50 for the first kilometer and charges P3 for each additional mile. How far could P200 go?
A. 50 kilometers
B. 51 kilometers
C. 66. 67 kilometers
D. 4 kilometers
8. 20, 10, 40, 10, 60, 20, 80, 60, 100, 240, 120, ____, ____
A. 1200, 140
B. 480, 140
C. 140, 480
D. 1200, 240
9. What is the value of n in the statement 2mn = 50, if m = 1?
10. One store sold twice more apples in the afternoon that in the morning. The store sold 450 pieces of apples. How many apples are sold in the morning?
11. Joey gathered twice more marbles than Vic and Tito gathered 2 more marbles than Vic. They gathered 26 marbles. How many marbles did Vic gather?
12. A child has read 2/3 of a book. The read part of the book has 100 pages more than the unread. How many pages is the book?
13. A number is divided by 5. The result was subtracted by 154 and the difference is 6. What is the number?
14. A container contains 23bottles and each bottle contains 20 marbles. How many marbles are there in 10 bottles?
15. It takes John 25 minutes to walk to the car park and 45 to drive to work. At what time should he get out of the house in order to get to work at 9:00 a.m.?
A. 7:50 am
B. 8:00 am
C. 8:10 am
D. 8:20 am
16. Kim can walk 4 kilometers in one hour. How long does it take Kim to walk 18 kilometers?
A. 4 ½ hours
B. 4 hours
C. 5 hours
D. 8 hours
17. A factory produced 2300 TV sets in its first year of production. 4500 sets were produced in its second year and 500 more sets were produced in its third year than in its second year. How many TV sets were produced in three years?
B. 12, 800
C. 10, 800
D. 13, 800
18. Tom and Bob have a total of 49 toys. If Bob has 5 more toys than Tom, how many toys does Tom has?
19. John can eat a quarter of a pizza in one minute. How long does it take John to eat one pizza and a half?
A. 6 minutes
B. 12 minutes
C. 9 minutes
D. 3 minutes
20. What is 150% of 298?
Answers: 1A 2A 3A 4A 5A 6A 7B 8A 9A 10A 11A 12A 13A 14D 15A 16A 17A 18A 19A 20A
This website believes that education is a right, not a privilege. This portal does not claim ownership to any materials posted. Likewise, questions are not influenced by PRC professional regulatory board. The main purpose of the reviewer is to assist examinees who chose to review online.