In this website you will find the LET Reviewers in General Education (Gen Ed), Professional Education (Prof Ed) and Major Area of Specialization.
In efforts of this portal to attend on requests from PRCBoard Facebook fan page members, we consolidated some of the questions which may likely help out takers during the exams.
Note: The LET reviewers 2021 below is unofficial and not directly associated with PRC or the Board of Professional Teachers.
September 2021 LET Related Articles
- Main Page: LET Reviewer 2021
- ROOM ASSIGNMENTS: LET September 2021, Teachers Board Licensure Exams
- LET Coverage: Licensure Exam for Teachers September 2021
- Details: September 2021 LET Teachers Board Exam Schedule, Deadline of Filing and Requirements
- How to Pass Licensure Exam? Tips from Board Passers
Below is the LET Reviewer for Professional Education Prof. Ed.: Assessment and Evaluation of Learning Part 4.
We encourage readers/ reviewees to use the comment boxes after the article for discussion. Meanwhile, answers are already incorporated below the questions.
1. If a test item has a difficulty index of 0.06, how would you describe the test item?
a. It is very easy.
b. It is moderately difficulty.
c. It is very difficult
d. It is difficult
2. Two sections have the same mean but the standard deviation of section 2 is higher than section 1. Which of the two sections is more homogeneous?
a. Section 1
b. Section 2
c. Both A and B
d. None of the above
3. Miss Corteza administered a test to her class and the result is positively skewed. What kind of test do you think Miss Corteza gave to her pupils?
c. Mastery test
d. Criterion-referenced test
4. In his second item analysis, Mr. Gonzales found out that more from the lower group got the test item 15 correctly. What does this mean?
a. The item has become more valid
b. The item has become more reliable
c. The item has a positive discriminating power
d. The item has a negative discriminating power
5. Q1 is 25th percentile as media is to what percentile?
a. 40th percentile
b. 60th percentile
c. 50th percentile
d. 75th percentile
6. Which is implied by a positively skewed scores distribution?
a. The mean, the median, and the mode are equal.
b. Most of the scores are high
c. Most of the scores are low.
d. The mode is high
7. In conducting a parent- teacher conference, which of the following is NOT true?
a. Be friendly and informal
b. Be a know-it-all person
c. Be willing to accept suggestions
d. Be careful in giving advice
8. In a frequency distribution, what is the midpoint of the class interval whose lower and upper limits are 99.5 and 109.5?
9. In a frequency distribution, what is the interval size of the class whose lower and upper limits are 9.5 and 19.5?
10. Given a mean of 55 and a standard deviation of 8, what two scores include one standard deviation below and above the mean?
a. 46 and 63
b. 47 and 64
c. 47 and 63
d. 46 and 64
11. Given the same mean of 55 and standard deviation of 8, what score corresponds to two standard deviation above the mean?
12. What principle of test construction is violated when one places very difficult items at the beginning; thus creating frustration among students particularly those of average ability and below average?
a. All the items of particular type should be placed together in the test.
b. The items should be phrased so that the content rather than the form of the statements will determine the answer.
c. All items should be approximately 50 percent difficulty.
d. The items of any particular type should be arranged in an ascending order of difficulty.
13. Mrs. Reyes would like to find out how well her students know each other. What assessment instrument would best suit her objective?
a. Self-report instrument
b. Sociometric technique
c. Guess-who technique
d. All of the above
14. Mr. Reyes asked his pupils to indicate on the piece of paper the names of their classmates whom they would like to be with for some group activity, what assessment technique did Mr. Reyes use?
a. Self-report technique
b. Guess-who technique
c. Sociometric technique
d. Anecdotal technique
15. Which of the following assessment procedures/tools is useful in assessing social relation skills?
a. Anecdotal record
b. Attitude scale
c. Peer appraisal
d. any of the above
16. If the proportion passing for the upper and lower group is .90 and .30 respectively, what is the discrimination index?
17. Which is an example of affective learning outcome?
a. Interpret stimuli from various modalities to provide data needed in making adjustments to the environment
b. Judge problem and issues in terms of situations involved than in terms of fixed dogmatic thinking
c. Appreciate the quality and worth of the story read
d. None of the above
18. Mr. Mirasol who is a high school teacher in English conducted an item analysis of her test. She found out that four of the items of the test obtained the following difficulty and discrimination indices and as follows:
|Item Number||Difficulty Index||Discrimination Index|
19. Which of the above items should be discard in her item pool?
a. Item 1
b. Item 2
c. Item 3
d. Item 4
This website believes that education is a right, not a privilege. This portal does not claim ownership to any materials posted. Likewise, questions are not influenced by PRC professional regulatory board. The main purpose of the reviewer is to assist examinees who chose to review online.