LET Reviewer 2022– The Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) is a PRC-regulated exam with most number of examinees being administered by the Board of Professional Teachers (BPT). Passing the LET has never been easier.
As mentioned in the information page of this website, articles posted are not limited to board exam results, list of passers, top 10 examinees and performance of schools.
Aspiring PRC licensed teachers can read here the summary of LET Reviewer 2021-2022 with Answers for General Education (Gen Ed), Professional Education (Prof Ed) and Majorship or Area of Specialization.
Note: The LET reviewers 2021 below is unofficial and not directly associated with PRC or the Board of Professional Teachers.
2022 LET Related Articles
General Education Reviewer
- English – Part 1, Part 2
- Filipino – Part 1, Part 2
- Mathematics – Part 1, Part 2
- Social Science
- Information and Communication Technology
Professional Education Reviewer
- Foundations of Education – Part 1, Part 2
- Child and Adolescent Development – Part 1, Part 2
- Principles and Theories of Learning and Motivation – Part 1, Part 2
- Principles and Strategies of Teaching – Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
- Curriculum Development – Part 1, Part 2
- Educational Technology – Part 1, Part 2
- Assessment and Evaluation of Learning – Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4
- Teaching Profession – Part 1, Part 2
- Social Dimensions in Education/Developments in Education – Part 1, Part 2
Majorship/Area of Specialization Reviewer
- Biological Science
- Physical Science
- Social Studies/ Social Sciences
- Values Education
- Agriculture and Fishery Arts
- Technology and Livelihood Education (TLE)
Note: Reviewer for other areas which are not yet given will be displayed soon as this website got the review materials.
Meanwhile, reviewers for other PRC-administered exams will also be posted in the future.
Should the examinee has reviewer or related materials that they wish to be featured at this website. Please submit it through this email address: [email protected] for evaluation.
For further updates, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter or join the members discussions at our Facebook Group.