MANILA, Philippines – The September 2016 Special Professional Licensure Board Exam (SPLBE) for Environmental Planner (Middle East) results, together with the list of passers, top 10 examinees, performance of schools and related announcements are available at this website as PRC officially released the results online.
As announced, 45 out of 130 examinees passed.
The September 2016 SPLBE for Environmental Planners in Middle East was administered by PRC Board of Environmental Planning headed by its Chairman, Josefina M. Ramos and its members, Lirio T. Abuyuan and Dolores A. Endriga on September 14-15, 2016 at PRC testing locations in Riyadh, Jeddah & Al-Khobar, KSA; Abu Dhabi, UAE; Doha, Qatar; and Kuwait.
- Top 10 Passers: September 2016 SPLBE for Environmental Planners (Middle East) Topnotchers
- Performance of Schools: September 2016 SPLBE for Environmental Planners (Middle East) Results
- September 2016 SPLBE for other Programs: Architecture, Civil Engineering, Accountancy, Dentistry, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Planning, Master Plumbing, Mechanical Engineering, Nursing, Radiologic Technology, Respiratory Therapist, Teachers
Roll of Successful Examinees in the
ENVIRONMENTAL PLANNER LICENSURE EXAMINATION – MIDDLE EAST
Held on SEPTEMBER 14 & 15, 2016
Released on OCTOBER 3, 2016
Seq. No. N a m e
1 ASIS, JEOFFREY BERNAL
2 AVISO, CLEFORD TRASMONTE
3 BALBASTRO, RODEL CONTI
4 BINUYA, ROSAURO SINGSON
5 CANDELARIO, MELVIN REMPILLO
6 CATAPIA, ROLAND JAE DE PAZ
7 CEBALLOS, ALVIN LONGAYAN
8 COSTINIANO, CELSO ACIDO
9 CRISOSTOMO, NOEL MONTERICO
10 DAKIS, REDENTOR III DE GUZMAN
11 DE GUZMAN, ERNEST CASANO
12 DIOKNO, ALEXANDER LAURENTE
13 EBARLE, ARIEL FERRER
14 FERNANDEZ, MARK ANTHONY NUEVA
15 FUNDANO, DARWIN LATONIO
16 GELVOLIGO, EDGAR CORTEZ
17 GUMABAO, JOSE RICHARD PANTALEON
18 HAROPOHOP, VILMAR BANTANG
19 HERMOSA, MARY GRACE PEÑAFLORIDA
20 LACSAMANA, ENRICO FLORES
21 LICERIO, DAVE PAREDES
22 LINAO, JOEL BUNAC
23 LOSARIA, LEONARDO JR LARROZA
24 MAPALAD, GIL BRIONES
25 MAPALO, NARCISO GAMBOL
26 MAROTO, CARLITO DELA CERNA
27 MARTINEZ, GLENN TAPSIRUL
28 MENDOZA, LAWRENCE SALVADOR
29 NERY, JULLEE ANNE CADITE
30 OLIGO, MARIO SENICA
31 ORAPA, JOE NIÑO ELIAB
32 ORPILLA, EDMOND ESTERON
33 PANERGO, NORMEL FABAY
34 PANESA, RANDY OGAYON
35 PEREZ, ELEUTERIO JR ABILLONAR
36 PEREZ, ROMMEL DE ASIS
37 REFIL, ELDRID BINGABING
38 SANTOS, JAYSON ZULUETA
39 TABAYAG, ALLAN-DRAZUL JUANDAY
40 TABLADA, MAR KENNETH BALIGOD
41 TEJADA, MARVIN MACUJA
42 TIJING, RUSMAR IAN DEMEGILIO
43 UTRAM, JOJO RUIZ
44 VILLAGOMEZ, RUVILL MANAOG
45 YPARRAGUIRRE, DAXTER MAHUMOT
REGISTRATION DATE & REQUIREMENTS
Aside from the itemized results posted above, these important registration schedule, requirements and fees shall be secured by a successful examinee.
- The schedule of online appointment for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration will be announced by PRC.
- Registration requirements: duly accomplished Oath Form, latest/current CTC or cedula, 1 piece of colored passport ID picture with white background and nametag, 2 sets of doc stamps and 1 short envelope with name and profession written.
Meanwhile, below are the detailed program, coverage of exams and other info about September 2016 SPLBE for Environmental Planners in Middle East courtesy of PRC.
To receive up-to-date news about September 2016 SPLBE for Environmental Planners in Middle East results, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website or follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter.