MANILA, Philippines – The room assignments for Chemical Engineering board exam November 2019 or the Licensure Exam for Chemical Engineers (ChemEng) are released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Chemical Engineering few weeks before the licensure exam.
The ChemEng board exam is scheduled to take place on November 23, 24 & 25, 2019 at PRC testing centers in Manila and Cebu.
Chemical Engineeringis one of the programs with less number of examinees being administered by PRC. In the recent exam conducted on May 2019, 313 out of 616 examinees passed.
As posted by PRC, examinees shall bring the following requirements on examination proper.
- Notice of Admission (NOA)
- Official Receipt
- two (2) or more pencils No. 1 or 2
- ball pens with black ink only
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping the valuables)
- One (1) clear and clean copy of 2 x 2 colored picture (preferably in white background) with name tag and the complete address and school written at the back of the picture. Put picture in a letter envelope with the name legibly written outside.
PRC reminds examinees to report before 6:30 in the morning on the said date because late comers will not be admitted, examination fees for late examinees will also be forfeited.
Examinees are advised to verify their application number on the day of examination from room watchers/proctors assigned to the room.
SEE ALSO: How to pass the board licensure exams?
Below is the list of room assignments for the testing locations mentioned in the November 2019 Chemical Engineering board exams, courtesy of PRC:
Examinees shall adhere to the attire set by the Professional Regulation Commission.
For male examinees, plain white polo shirt with collar without any seal, logo or marks partnered with decent pants or slacks. For female, white blouse or shirt with collar without any seal, logo or marks partnered with decent skirt or slacks.
Take note of the following prohibitions during the exams.
- Books, notes, review materials and other printed materials containing coded information;
- Programmable calculators
- Apple, Samsung and other smart watches, cellular phones, bluetooth, ear plugs, transmitter, portable computers and other electronic gadgets and devices.
- Bags of any kind are not allowed.
- The 2007 and 2008 editions and updated periodic table in separate shall be allowed only in “Physical and Chemical Principles” and in “Chemical Engineering Principles” subjects.
- The handbook must be in its original printed form. Photocopy is not allowed.
- Handbook must not have any handwritten formula, sample problem, notation or any such kind of writing or added information.
- Insertion of photocopied pages, printed sheets or any other form of written materials is strictly prohibited.
- Only bookmarks, tabs, underlines and highlights are allowed.
- Any loose sheet shall not be permitted.
To receive regular updates about Chemical Engineering board exam results November 2019 as well as other related announcements, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter or join the members discussions at our Facebook Group.