MANILA, Philippines – The room assignments for Dentist board exam December 2019 are released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Dentistry few days before the licensure exam.
The Dentistry licensure exam is scheduled to take place on December 3, 4 & 5, 2019 at PRC testing centers in Manila.
Dentistry is one of the programs with average number of examinees being administered by PRC. In the recent exam conducted on May 2019, 427 out of 580 examinees passed.
As posted by PRC, examinees shall bring the following requirements on examination proper.
- Notice of Admission (NOA)
- Official Receipt
- Two (2) or more pencils No. 1 or 2
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping the valuables)
PRC reminds examinees to report before 6:30 in the morning on the said date because late comers will not be admitted, examination fees for late examinees will also be forfeited.
Examinees are advised to verify their application number on the day of examination from room watchers/proctors assigned to the room.
SEE ALSO: How to pass the board licensure exams?
Below is the list of room assignments for the testing locations mentioned in the December 2019 Dentist board exams, courtesy of PRC:
Examinees shall adhere to the attire set by the Professional Regulation Commission.
All exam takers are required to wear their school uniform per Resolution No. 311 dated May 18, 1994.
Take note of the following prohibitions during the exams.
- Books, notes, review materials and other printed materials containing coded information;
- Programmable calculators.
- Smart watches, cellular phones, ear plugs, transmitters, portable computers and other electronic gadgets/ devices which may be used for communication purposes.
- Bags of any kind are not allowed.
To receive regular updates about Dentist board exam results December 2019 as well as other related announcements, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter or join the members discussions at our Facebook Group.