MANILA, Philippines – The room assignments for Master Plumber board exams February 2020 are released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Master Plumbers few days before the licensure exam.
The Master Plumber board exam is scheduled to take place on February 9 & 10, 2020 at PRC testing centers in Manila/NCR, Baguio and Iloilo.
Master Plumber is one of the programs with average number of examinees being administered by PRC. In the last exam conducted on July 2019, 810 out of 2,758 examinees passed.
As posted by PRC, examinees shall bring the following requirements on examination proper.
- Notice of Admission (NOA),
- Official Receipt,
- One (1) piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two (2) or more pencils No. 2,
- Ball pens with black ink only,
- One (1) piece long brown envelope (for keeping the valuables)
- Calculators with the following features only (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, trigonometric functions, logarithmic and exponential functions)
Only one (1) calculator shall be allowed, subject to thorough inspection by the examination personnel.
PRC reminds examinees to report before 6:30 in the morning on the said date because late comers will not be admitted, examination fees for late examinees will also be forfeited. Examinees are advised to verify their application number on the day of examination from room watchers/proctors assigned to the room.
SEE ALSO: How to pass the board licensure exams?
Below is the list of room assignments for the testing locations mentioned in the February 2020 Master Plumber board exams, courtesy of PRC:
Examinees shall adhere to the attire set by the Professional Regulation Commission.
For male examinees, plain white polo shirt with collar without any seal, logo or marks partnered with decent pants or slacks. For female, white blouse or shirt with collar without any seal, logo or marks partnered with decent skirt or slacks, pony-tailed long hair.
Take note of the following prohibitions during the exams.
- Books, notes, review materials and other printed materials containing coded information, data and formula;
- Calculators which are programmable or with embedded functions especially CASIO FX991ES and CASIO FX-991ES plus are strictly prohibited.
- Cellular phones, smart watches, ear plugs, transmitters, portable computers, bluetooth, and other electronic gadgets which may be used for communication purposes;
- Bags of any kind are not allowed;
Likewise, PRC will not be responsible for any prohibited items which will be lost during the exams.
COVERAGE OF EXAMS
The February 2020 Master Plumber licensure exams covered the following topics:
- Plumbing Arithmetic (10%)
- Sanitation, Plumbing Design and Installation (40%)
- Plumbing Code (10%)
- Practical Problems (40%)
To receive regular updates about Master Plumber board exam results February 2020 as well as other related announcements, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter or join the members discussions at our Facebook Group.