MANILA, Philippines – The room assignments for Physician Licensure Exam (PLE) March 2020 are released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Medicine few days before the licensure exam.
The board exams for aspiring professional medical doctors are scheduled to take place on March 8, 9, 15 and 16, 2020 at PRC testing centers in Manila/NCR, Baguio, Cebu and Zamboanga.
PLE is one of the programs with average number of examinees being administered by PRC. In the last exam conducted on September 2019, 4,006 out of 4,716 examinees passed.
As posted by PRC, examinees shall bring the following requirements on examination proper.
- Notice of Admission (NOA),
- Official Receipt,
- Two (2) or more pencils No. 2,
- Ball pens with black ink only,
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
PRC reminds examinees to report before 6:30 in the morning on the said date because late comers will not be admitted, examination fees for late examinees will also be forfeited.
Examinees are advised to verify their application number on the day of examination from room watchers/proctors assigned to the room.
SEE ALSO: How to pass the board licensure exams?
Below is the list of room assignments for the testing locations mentioned in the March 2020 Physician licensure exams, courtesy of PRC:
Examinees shall adhere to the attire set by the Professional Regulation Commission. Examinees are required to wear their school uniform.
Take note of the following prohibitions during the exams.
- Books, notes, review materials and other printed materials containing coded information, data and formula;
- Calculators which are programmable or with embedded functions especially CASIO FX991ES and CASIO FX991ES Plus;
- Apple, Samsung and other smart watches, cellular phones, ear plugs, transmitters, portable computers, bluetooth and other electronic gadgets/deviceswhich may be used for communication purposes;
- Bags of any kind are not allowed;
Likewise, PRC will not be responsible for any prohibited items which will be lost during the exams.
COVERAGE OF EXAMS
The March 2020 Medicine/ Physician licensure exams covered topics from Biochemistry; Anatomy and Histology; Microbiology and Parasitology; Physiology; Legal Medicine, Ethics and Medical Jurisprudence; Pathology; Pharmacology and Therapeutics; Surgery and Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology and Rhinology; Medicine; Obstetrics and Gynecology; Pediatrics and Nutrition and Preventive Medicine and Public Health.
To receive regular updates about Physician PLE board exam results March 2020 as well as other related announcements, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter or join the members discussions at our Facebook Group.