MANILA, Philippines – The October 2021 Metallurgical Engineering Licensure Exam (MELE) results including the complete board list of passers, top 10 examinees (topnotchers) and performance of schools are expected to be released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Metallurgical Engineering in three (3) working days after the last day of exams.
As announced, 20 out of 38 examinees passed the exams.
The Metallurgical Engineer licensure exams were conducted on October 2-4, 2021 in testing centers nationwide including NCR and Cagayan de Oro by the Board of Metallurgical Engineering headed by its Chairman, Agustin M. Fudolig, Chairman and its member, Juancho Pablo S. Calvez.
Metallurgical Engineer 2021 Results Summary
- Top 10: Metallurgical Engineer Licensure Exam Results October 2021
- Top Performing Schools/ Performance of Schools: October 2021 Metallurgical Engineer Board Exam
Here are the October 2021 Metallurigical Engineer board exam results as announced by the Professional Regulation Commission:
Roll of Successful Examinees in the
METALLURGICAL ENGINEER LICENSURE EXAMINATION
Held on October 2-4, 2021
Released on October 7, 2021
When is the release of MELE results?
As per PRC Resolution No. 1283 series of 2020, the target release of October 2021 Metallurgical Engineering board exam results will be by October 6, 2021 or two (2) working days after the last day of exams. However, it may also be posted earlier or later than the target release date without prior notice/announcements.
We also advise the Metallurgical Engineer exam 2021 takers to keep tuning in here for freshest updates. You may also follow us at our social media channels and bookmark this page.
Schedule of Registration
The schedule of online appointment for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration for the new Metallurgical Engineers will be on October 28, 2021.
Initial registrants are advised to register online via PRC official website via https://online.prc.gov.ph/ and follow the steps in online registration. Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission/NOA (for identification purposes only)
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Two (2) pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- Two (2) sets of documentary stamp
- One (1) piece short brown envelope
PRC added that successful examinees shall personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Verification of Rating
The verification of ratings and test results for the Metallurgical Engineering licensure exams will be available online few working days after the posting of results.
Successful takers can refer to PRC official website and use the Verification Page to know their board examination passing rate.
As posted, a passer shall only provide the exam name, the date of examination, the application number, first name and last name and the birth-date.
Due to the pandemic, the oathtaking ceremony for the newly Licensed Metallurgical Engineers will be done online, now referred as the “e-oath”. The application system for the e-oath can be accessed online via PRC dedicated portal via https://online.prc.gov.ph/ and select “e-OATH” as transaction.
Inductees are required to print “OATH OF PROFESSIONAL” form that is downloadable at the PRC Online Services.
Coverage of Exams
The October 2021 Metallurgical Engineering and Biosystems Engineering licensure exams covered the following topics:
- Metallurgy 1 (Covering Minerals Processing, Prometallurgy, Metallurgical Fuel Technology, Refractory Science, Hydrometallurgy/ Electrometallurgy and Metallurgical Physical Chemistry)
- Metallurgy 2 (Covering Physical Metallurgy, Mechanical Metallurgy, Crystolagraphy/ Metallography, Iron and Steel Metallurgy, Non-Ferrous Metallurgy and Foundry Metallurgy)
- Metallurgy 3 (Covering Inorganic Qualitative and Quantitative Chemistry, Metallurgical Law, Jurisprudence, Ethics, Statistics and Experimental Design, Engineering Economics, Mechanics, Hydraulics, and Design of simple Metallurgical Processes/ Operation/ Plants of Facilities)
Shown below is the schedule of the 2021 Metallurgical Engineering licensure exams:
|Schedule||Location||Dates of Application|
|July 5-7, 2021||NCR, Cagayan de Oro||March 8 to May 7, 2021|
|October 2-4, 2021||NCR, Cagayan de Oro||July 2 to September 2, 2021|
Licensure Exam for Metallurgical Engineers is one of the PRC-regulated exam with the less number of examinees.
The previous Metallurgical Engineering board exams were held on July 2021. During these exams, 30 out of 43 (69.77%) successfully passed. John Karlo Esguerra Mercado from University of the Philippines – Diliman ranked first int the exams garnering a rating of 87.05 followed by Juan Raphael Salamera Contreras also from UP – Diliman having 86.65%.
Here is the summary of results in previous years:
For those who want to clarify something, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at below contacts:
To receive fast and reliable news and announcements regarding the Licensure Exam for Metallurgical Engineers for 2021 and 2022, we advise our readers to visit PRC official website.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share it at the comment section below.